RS package/what comes standard - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > 5th Generation Camaro - News and Information > 5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #1

mailclerk is on a distinguished road
RS package/what comes standard

Hello to all,

My credit union called me and said they may have a Camaro for me. Just wondering if the RS packages automatically comes standard with the 20" wheels????

In addition anyone can post a dark grey Camaro with silver stripes for reference?

Thanks,

Mail Clerk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

CyCam1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailclerk View Post
Hello to all,

My credit union called me and said they may have a Camaro for me. Just wondering if the RS packages automatically comes standard with the 20" wheels????

In addition anyone can post a dark grey Camaro with silver stripes for reference?

Thanks,

Mail Clerk
20" wheels are standard with the RS package unless the person that ordered the car opted for 21" wheels. Also silver stripes would look great with Dark Gray Metallic paint.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #3

ichriscamaro is on a distinguished road
RS package comes with Halo HID lamps and 20inch wheels unless like CyCam1 said they have ordered an upgraded wheel package.

Godd luck!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #4

splashlog48 is on a distinguished road
How is it you have the credit union shopping for a car ?
Why didnt you set up your credit and look for your own ?
Just curious.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyCam1 View Post
20" wheels are standard with the RS package unless the person that ordered the car opted for 21" wheels. Also silver stripes would look great with Dark Gray Metallic paint.
CyCam1,

Just wanted to make sure the 20" wheels came standard on the RS package....that's all. The car itself does have silver rallye stripes BUT I indicated I much prefer a more plain jane looking Camaro with only the RS badgeing to show. That's how I like my Camaro.

Mail Clerk
Old 06-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
Premium Member

Guapo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailclerk View Post
CyCam1,

Just wanted to make sure the 20" wheels came standard on the RS package....that's all. The car itself does have silver rallye stripes BUT I indicated I much prefer a more plain jane looking Camaro with only the RS badgeing to show. That's how I like my Camaro.

Mail Clerk
Mailclerk,

If its new and there not painted on have them taken off if you don't like them. You will still have to pay for them but you would get what "you" wanted and that's what counts..
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
Mailclerk,

If its new and there not painted on have them taken off if you don't like them. You will still have to pay for them but you would get what "you" wanted and that's what counts..
Guapo,

That's what my credit union rep is asking the Chevy dealership to do. Otherwise everything else/options I want is being added. I still have to confirm with the rep that I actually have he car.

If everything goes well tomorrow I should have a final calculation of a going out the door price by the end of the day. Pickup is possible this coming Saturday.

Mail Clerk
Old 06-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #8

Towlie is on a distinguished road
Awesome :-) good luck and hope you get what you want!
Old 06-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlie View Post
Awesome :-) good luck and hope you get what you want!

Towlie,

Thanks for your good wishes. Will have to get the final price by the end of today so I can get money ready for Saturday. I'm much sure this car is still available cuz I can't beleive the 2LT models are in that great of demand!

Anyway already seen two Camaro 2LT's without the stripes and they look tremendous in my eyes. Simple basic looking with nice hot rod wheels that reminds me of my old high school-junior college years. Not that I had any money during those days of yester year.

Mail Clerk
Old 06-28-2013, 04:45 AM   #10

Towlie is on a distinguished road
Haha, lol, I was active duty military so we had about the same pAy. I would figure the LT would be in high demand. Not everybody wants 6.2liters of V8 gas consumption but they do want that sexy Camaro body! Let us know how it goes:-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors