Some upcoming work for my Nadia!!
Hey guys!! Been a while. Sorry I haven't been in to make a thread. When the new password thing happened, I kinda was unable to log in. So I had to email the site owners or something and wait for them to respond and hook me up with a new password. Well that was back on August 2nd, lol!! So I am back. So a lot of you know me from back when I used to post all the time. Well lets just say I'll be posting quite often again.
Lately I noticed I been neglecting my Nadia. And she deserves better attention than I been giving her. As a matter of fact, last night I went out to drive her and the battery was dead, SMH. Jumped her and realized that a few things need to be taken care of. So I'm gonna get some work done on her in the next week or so. On my list of things to have fixed is the evap solenoid. I have had DTC P0449 for about a year and a half. It is nothing that harms the engine but it does cost about $400 in labor to have fixed. And the parts I need are about $100. So it is time to have it done to get rid of that code once and for all. Funny thing is a few months ago I took it to a dealership to have the work done and they had the car up in the air and ready to work on it just to find out that they did not have the part in stock. So this time around I figure I'll order the part myself and then take it to the shop or dealership.
Also, I have an exhaust leak that I am finally fed up with. So I took one of my exhaust pipes to have modified so I can crawl under there and finally place my catback in the correct position. About 2 years ago I went from a catted system to a non-catted system that used a 3 inch connection pipe all the way from the headers instead of bottling down to 2.5 inches like my OBX header > catback did. The only thing was that the 3 incher had a small leak that was largely unnoticeable and it hung my exhaust pipes a little low because of how it was angled. It was low enough that you can see the exhaust clamps. Unsightly but I ignored it. But now I'm fed up so I am replacing the full 3 inch connection with the modified one that bottles down and will be either re-hanging it to sit properly or I'll have it welded in place.
Another thing I have to address is my Metra dash kit. When I installed it my best friend insisted on pushing on the top part of it to get it more flush with the trim against my protests. It cracked the LCD and caused a little blurtch kinda spot on it. I dealt with it for all this time but now my DNX 571HD head unit has to go in for repairs since the navigation on it decided to crap out on me. So since it will all be coming apart I figure I might as well get a new dash kit and fix that issue.
So those are my little projects for the next week or two. It seems like a lot of work but it shouldn't be too bad. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress. Oh, and stay tuned for some major changes in the future. I have plans for forced induction probably after the Winter!! I'm thinking about going with a Procharger P1SC or D1SC!! Anyway, it's good to be back on here with you guys!!
Nadia - 2010 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS - Vararam Tuned CAI, SLP UDP, VMax TB and Power Wedge, OBX 1-7/8 LTs, OBX 3" Cat-Back, Custom 3 inch Catless extensions, Custom Predator Tune, BER Ported Intake Manifold!!
Amy - 2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible M6 - Bone Stock.
Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!