2015 Camaro concept in Camaro Performers Magazine - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > 5th Generation Camaro - News and Information > 5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Supporting Member

Hdesign is on a distinguished road
2015 Camaro concept in Camaro Performers Magazine

Hi Guys,
I don't do a lot of posting but I do a lot of reading and listening to everyone's comments. I do a few renderings for Camaro Performers and I thought it was about time to do a speculative 2015 concept based on what we've all heard GM release in interviews and what many of you would like to see. Remember, this is just a concept...it's meant to look a little exaggerated and dramatic like comic book characters. Let 'er rip gang...I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks, Ben
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #2

camaro8 is an unknown quantity at this point
That would be cool
Old 06-22-2012, 12:39 AM   #3

i2disturbedSS is on a distinguished road
Nice Color

maybe actual functional quarter side vents
-just seems like a face lift if that
but i guess thats the point right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Supporting Member

The rendering started off as red, then I shifted it to Synergy green, then black until I decided on this intense pearl Hugger orange.

Those are functional vents...that is until the bean counters make them non-functional.

Most of the press release info that's been trickling out says that Chevy knows they've had a lot of success with the current design and so they don't want to risk sales on a "revolutionary" design. It will be more "evolutionary" according to them. The biggest change will be the new, lighter platform and hopefully less massive proportions.

That said, I did a lot of research on what the enthusiasts, owners, critics and blogs have been saying.

I put that all in a great big bowl and stirred the hell out of it....this is what poured out.

Thanks!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Strick is on a distinguished road
It's better than the earlier one's I've seen. But you know it wont be lowered like that.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #6

ABM2SS is on a distinguished road
Wow, I bought my 2010 with yhe idea that I'd keep it for the rest of my life, but if that's what the 6th gen ends up looking like I may be tempted to trade it in.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #7
See You On Course

CUONCRS will become famous soon enough
I know I'm a legs and @$$ man normally, but that back end is the best thing I've seen since sliced bread! Awesome!

One thing, though. When I first saw it, the front end flashed "Mustang" to me. Not quite sure if it was the headlight shape or the lower fish-mouth grill that reminded me of Shelby's or what. Not bashing your design by any means, because I love it all. Just telling you how my brain reacted (which may be part of the problem). Just curious if anyone else had that happen.

Great job on the rendering, and would love to see the other colors if you want to post them up as well!

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #8
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

OceanChevy will become famous soon enoughOceanChevy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUONCRS View Post
One thing, though. When I first saw it, the front end flashed "Mustang" to me. Not quite sure if it was the headlight shape or the lower fish-mouth grill that reminded me of Shelby's or what. Not bashing your design by any means, because I love it all. Just telling you how my brain reacted (which may be part of the problem). Just curious if anyone else had that happen.

Great job on the rendering, and would love to see the other colors if you want to post them up as well!
I thought the exact same thing

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUONCRS View Post
One thing, though. When I first saw it, the front end flashed "Mustang" to me.
Really? Maybe because the center grill drops a little and makes the center more prominent than the headlight pockets?....no idea. Wow, I don't see it at all. Thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strick View Post
It's better than the earlier one's I've seen. But you know it wont be lowered like that.
It's a concept car rendering not a blueprint for a production car. Every car you see on a showroom floor (even a snooze-box Camry) started out as a highly stylized concept illustration. If designers started out with boring renderings that were exact representations of realty, imagine what you'd end up with in your driveway. Yes, it's low...it looks more aggressive that way.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Bucky6702 is on a distinguished road
I LOVE it!!! I think that drawing screams "Bad A$$"!!! No and's, if's, or but's about it.... And no pun on but's..... Ha Ha!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors