Chevrolet Camaro HID Replacement Bulb! Only $80! Upgrade your HIDs Today! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 09-08-2014, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Arrow Chevrolet Camaro HID Replacement Bulb! Only $80! Upgrade your HIDs Today!

Camaro Replacement HID Bulbs

These replacement OEM-size HID bulbs will upgrade your OEM bulbs, which are slightly warm in color, to a cool white, modern color. These are quality bulbs, with better performance than most other generic ones on the market. They will not flicker, and they will work every time you turn them on.

Manufacturer: Diode Dynamics has been distributing replacement OEM HID bulbs for over six years, and we have evaluated nearly every bulb manufacturer on the market. We've seen the best, and the worst, and after testing them all, we selected CNLight, because their bulbs are always superior in performance and last longer than others on the market. Look around, and you'll see other top suppliers also providing these bulbs, although some brand them under their own name. CNLight is simply the best aftermarket HID bulb manufacturer currently on the market. Even if you don't purchase them from us, make sure you get CNLight!

Bulb Construction: As we said, CNLight manufactures superior HID bulbs. What does that mean? All HID bulbs have basic parts: connectors, a plastic base, a device that holds the glass tube, and the glass tube, or bulb, itself. Most bulbs use plastic bases that are made up of multiple pieces and a plastic holder for the glass tube. CNLight bulbs use a one-piece base design, and a ceramic holder, which isolates heat from the base, providing much better reliability. It's more expensive to do it that way, but it's the best way to do it!

Color: The most common issue with cheap replacement bulbs is that they don't match perfectly in color. It's a real pain, and it ruins the look you're going for! Why does this happen? The color of each bulb is determined by the yellow stuff in the little bubble in the glass tube on the bulb. This stuff is a chemical mixture of halide salts. The composition of these salts much be mixed perfectly and deposited in precisely the same amounts to ensure a pair of bulbs matches. Cheap manufacturers skimp on this, because it's also an expensive material.

CNLight does it right, and their bulbs will always match perfectly. If you buy another pair of the same color a few months down the road, those will match too! We confirm exact color output by testing our bulbs in-house with the required scientific equipment. Any reputable supplier should have the necessary equipment to conduct this type of quality control, to ensure perfect color uniformity.

What if you get them, try them out, and don't like the color? We offer exchanges with no fees. Just let us know, and we can swap them out. That's our satisfaction guarantee.

Warranty: Do not be fooled by overrated "lifetime" warranties from other manufacturers and distributors. HID bulbs, under normal use, will last about 2500 hours, or 3 years, if used about 2 hours a day. We provide a three-year warranty to back them up for this entire period. Also, keep in mind that the warranty is only as good as what the company actually replaces. Our warranty is through Diode Dynamics, LLC, so you can be assured that you will get fast and friendly service should you have any problems. We have been in business for over 8 years, and we'll still be here for years down the road.

Shipment: We carry our own inventory, so no waiting for them to be shipped from overseas, or waiting on generic, unreliable suppliers to ship them. They ship right from our own inventory, in St. Louis, Missouri, usually the same day you order.

Your order comes with:

*-One pair HID bulbs in your choice of bulb size and color
*-Three-year limited warranty on all components
*-Diode Dynamics 30-day satisfaction guarantee

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

$80 Everyday Low Price!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Any questions, feel free to ask via email (contact@diodedynamics.com), send us a PM, or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 05-03-2016 at 07:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 11-16-2014, 07:24 AM
Veteran Member

I'm starting my Christmas list ... anything I need to know on certain bulbs being legal in Virginia? Also, is it my imagination or do the 8000K have a more "blue" tint than compared to the 6000K in the pictures? Likewise, the 3000K appear "yellow"? Is that characteristic of the 8000K? For comparison purposes, which of the four are closest to OEM? and what would the OEM be rated?

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #3 of 16 Old 11-16-2014, 08:04 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Hokie View Post
I'm starting my Christmas list ... anything I need to know on certain bulbs being legal in Virginia? Also, is it my imagination or do the 8000K have a more "blue" tint than compared to the 6000K in the pictures? Likewise, the 3000K appear "yellow"? Is that characteristic of the 8000K? For comparison purposes, which of the four are closest to OEM? and what would the OEM be rated?
Our stock HID's are 4300k. This is the purest/whitest light there is for night driving. As you go to either side of the range vision will suffer. Will you notice it? Dunno. I have seen/driven 6000k lights and during the day they are more noticeable from outside the car as they have a blue-ish tint to them, but at night I didn't see as well driving vs my car with the stock 4300k lights. The output light was "softer" and seemed to "fade" at distance... YRMV

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner

Last edited by hypurone; 11-16-2014 at 08:26 AM.

post #4 of 16 Old 11-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Veteran Member

Is there something missing in this sentence? "The is the purest/whitest light there is for night driving" ... I think I have your point but this sentence doesn't look quite right.

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
post #5 of 16 Old 11-16-2014, 08:26 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Is there something missing in this sentence? "The is the purest/whitest light there is for night driving" ... I think I have your point but this sentence doesn't look quite right.
Fixed it....

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #6 of 16 Old 11-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Veteran Member

Thanks ... for both the info and the clarification

post #7 of 16 Old 11-17-2014, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Quote:
Virginia is notoriously strict in regards to automotive customization. I wouldn't go with anything above 6000K or below 4300K.

Personally, I recommend 5000K. It will give you a cleaner appearance than 4300K without sacrificing much usable output

Feel free to send us a PM if you need more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

post #8 of 16 Old 11-17-2014, 06:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
Virginia is notoriously strict in regards to automotive customization. I wouldn't go with anything above 6000K or below 4300K.

Personally, I recommend 5000K. It will give you a cleaner appearance than 4300K without sacrificing much usable output

Feel free to send us a PM if you need more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.
Yes they are definitely a PITA ...

post #9 of 16 Old 08-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Finally got mine installed and love them. 6000K and white with very little blue tint and now they match my DRL's so eveything matches nice.

Was a real trick tring to figure out how to get the original HID bulbs out and the new ones installed but finally figured it out. First one was a B*^$H, but worth the trouble..

2010 2SS/RS A6 L99 Born 09/16/2009 Vin#9146985
ModernCamaro Car of the Month Jan 2013
CAI,Axle back exhaust, V Max Throttle Body

Last edited by JWD621; 08-04-2015 at 07:53 AM.
post #10 of 16 Old 08-04-2015, 06:54 AM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWD621 View Post
Finally got mine installed and love them. 6000K and white with very little blue tint and now they match my DRL's so eveything matches nice.

Was a real trick tring to figure out how to get the original HID bulbs out and the new ones installed but finally figured it out. First one was a B*^$H, but worth the trouble..
Glad to hear it! Did you take any comparison photos?

Thanks again for ordering with us

Nick C.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page