Beta Test fit Camaro needed ASAP in Great Lakes Area - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Regional Forums > Midwest Members
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

info@PeddersUSA.com is on a distinguished road
Beta Test fit Camaro needed ASAP in Great Lakes Area

We need a Camaro ASAP in Michigan or the great Lakes area to do our Beta test fitting our new Pedders Xa coil overs. If you are in this area, you will literally get the best deal on a set of Xas than anyone in the USA

We have the G8 dialed in which is also a Zeta platform. So we expect the beta test fit to be near or at perfection. You can see the Benchmark test info we have posted on all the forums about our tests in NJ.

I am flying out to OHIO, then up to Michigan Friday, then Sunday. I will be out there with Pete doing some work with him. I can extend my trip another week to complete this test fit with him. So Camaros should be in poeple;s hands by then.

If you have any questions, just ask!

mike
dms

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
ModernCamaro.com Founder
and Camaro Disciple

OctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm near Chicago and should have my Camaro within a week or two I think.

Close enough?
Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
Follow ModernCamaro.com on Twitter!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
Supporting My Member

gto_in_nc is on a distinguished road
I think that would be full of karmic goodness or something!

Snark sucks.

This help? - http://www.dictionary.com
Old 04-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
www.camaroscotty.com

Camaro Scotty will become famous soon enoughCamaro Scotty will become famous soon enough
Sponsor to Sponsor, I think Tim (Octane5GO) would be the BEST CHOICE for this. Where else could this project get the proper attention!!!???
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty / (262)573-1702 CELL / Email me - click here
Old 04-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Free Pedders Xa Coil Over set installed Free!!

Pete's and my schedule for the next 4-8 weeks has just become very complicated and packed. As mentioned, we are looking for a Camaro to do a beta install on our Pedders eXtreme Xa Coil Overs. Now this is a beta test, which means we are verifiying the design, settings, and rates are what we want. Now this will not be a normal beta testing. It will be far more advanced than that for 2 reasons: First being we have a massive amount of experience with them not only here in the USA but also in Australia where the ZETA platform has been out there for 2 years or so longer than here, Plus we have installed quite a few in the G8's, which is nearly identical suspension as the Camaro. So we really are expecting a near perfect, if not perfect install. Yesdterday we finished Mustang, which took 2 beta 1 and beta 2, but it is at perfection.

Due to our schedules, we will be doing the installs at one of 2 locations:
Witt Buick in Muskegan MI or at Reeves Buick Pontiac in Greenwood, IN (by Indy)

With the free Xa's, install, and setup time we will be doing, the value of this package is in the $2800 range.

It will be offered to the first Camaro that steps up for the earliest and most convenient date.

Thanks

mike
dms

Old 04-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

We found A Camaro for the Beta Test for Monday the 27th

We have found a Camaro, or should I say the Mother of Camaro has found us and asked for help! We have discussed on the forums about our involvement with GM in many departments from Chevrolet, to Pontiac, to GM Racing, to Camaro platform staff and others. We recieved a call today from GM asking for help. They are having rear springs fall out of the Camaro from other suspension manufacturers on 4
VERY SPECIAL
Camaros plus a Camaro that GM is building that will blow the socks off of everyone. Unfortunately, the world does not know about this Camaro and we cannot discuss it so do not ask!!

So Pete and I will be at a undisclosed GM facility doing a install with them present. The Xa coil overs will be going on this Camaro! When we do it, I will see if we have permission to discuss the Camaro and take pictures. Plus we will be able to test the before and after performance level. We are very excited!

So the Xa beta test Camaro is selected. Thanks to all. On a positive note, having it done on Monday, means we can get production up and running extremely fast.

Thanks to all

mike
dms

Old 04-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #7
ModernCamaro.com Founder
and Camaro Disciple

OctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond reputeOctaneZ28 has a reputation beyond repute
Check that out! Win-Win situation!

Pedders gets to test their Xa Coilover system on a Camaro WHILE helping out GM on some R&D.

Very cool.
Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
Follow ModernCamaro.com on Twitter!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Jonz5GEN will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane5GO View Post
Check that out! Win-Win situation!

Pedders gets to test their Xa Coilover system on a Camaro WHILE helping out GM on some R&D.

Very cool.
X2! Looking forward to the follow up pics/video/roadtests/ feedback!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
Supporting My Member

gto_in_nc is on a distinguished road
Wow. That's way cool.

Snark sucks.

This help? - http://www.dictionary.com
Old 04-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #10
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Guys,

I am really excited about Monday, and it is killing me not being able to talk to all of you what we will be doing on what car. However, the relationship with GM on this stuff, is sacrid and will need to seek permission. I will be taking pictures if it is allowed. But I can tell you, I cannot wait!!

mike
dms

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors