Any clubs around the Cincinnati area? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Regional Forums > Midwest Members
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

JoSSh is on a distinguished road
Any clubs around the Cincinnati area?

Are there any Camaro car clubs around the Cincinnati area? Or at least a club that would welcome a new Camaro owner? lol

When I get my car I'm really looking forward to going to some shows and stuff.

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #2

wbingham is on a distinguished road
There are a few clubs in the area. I PMd you a link to the local f-bod club.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Thanks

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
Old 08-04-2009, 06:26 AM   #4

heinzd01 is on a distinguished road
Some other Camaro owners are thinking of starting a new SW Ohio f-body club.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
Some other Camaro owners are thinking of starting a new SW Ohio f-body club.
Let me know the details of you guys go through with it. I'd be glad to be a part of it.

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Old 08-05-2009, 07:00 AM   #6

heinzd01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTi PRO View Post
Let me know the details of you guys go through with it. I'd be glad to be a part of it.
Sure thing. Things are in the beginning now. We haven't had our first meeting yet. Some of the thoughts for this group:

1) All generation Camaros & Firebirds

2) Cover at least the SW Ohio area to pick up Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus and all points in between.

3) Weekly or monthly club cruise-ins at rotating locations.

4) Possible large organized annual show like the Trans Am Nationals coming up soon http://www.78ta.com/nats/.

5) Some driving tour events like a) a drive around Hocking Hills State Park Old Mans cave area and b) driving to the Camaro show in Tallmadge http://neocc.homestead.com/

We have some volunteers to help with web page design, pictures and organization.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
Sure thing. Things are in the beginning now. We haven't had our first meeting yet. Some of the thoughts for this group:

1) All generation Camaros & Firebirds

2) Cover at least the SW Ohio area to pick up Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus and all points in between.

3) Weekly or monthly club cruise-ins at rotating locations.

4) Possible large organized annual show like the Trans Am Nationals coming up soon http://www.78ta.com/nats/.

5) Some driving tour events like a) a drive around Hocking Hills State Park Old Mans cave area and b) driving to the Camaro show in Tallmadge http://neocc.homestead.com/

We have some volunteers to help with web page design, pictures and organization.
I'm good at web design and graphics if you need help. Feel free to contact me my email is josh@cincifrag.com . If you want my phone # I can PM it to you.

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors