Dealership wants to host us (Indianapolis area) - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Regional Forums > Midwest Members
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #1

dragom is on a distinguished road
Dealership wants to host us (Indianapolis area)

I have cut and paste this from well the other site with permission from the original post.
Ok guys/gals, here's the deal. I got an email today (June 9th) from my contact up at Hare Chevrolet in Noblesville and they would like to host a Camaro5 local chapter group meet.
My contact Chris Theisen, The Director of Digital Communications for Hare Chevrolet would like to get something nailed down for a Saturday from 2pm until. He said they are trying to put together some Mobil1 prizes and other things to offer those who attend as well as having their airbrush paint guy there to show the things he can do as far as painting fusebox and motor covers as well as other things. They offer this service as part of their regular parts-service and or other accessory items. He even asked if we wanted them to provide food and beverages?
So, this being said, I would like to know what Saturday you all would consider a good day to have this. Hare Chevrolet is just off of SR37 on Stoney Creek Road.
So lets hear it, we have set the date for the 10th of july.
Vendors that are going to be in attendance are:
SLP will be on hand with their demo, and will bring some catalogs, brochures and posters along, and perhaps get SLP to spring for a couple of give-aways , as well this is from the reps e-mail so if there give-aways does not happen it was not on us.
Showstoppers is coming down from Chicago so a demo will be set up also.
Mike Norris Motorsports a local tuner that recently moved to the Indy area from Florida will be on hand also.
Raymonds Alignment a retailer and installer for Pedders Suspension will be on hand.
It has not been confirmed yet but camaro5 hats have been talked about to pass out by the dealership to all that attend.

Now that you have the 411, think about it and let me or chozn4service know what you think and we'll make it happen. We have 31 confirmed to show from the Indy area that is not counting who will come from Hare sending out invites to their customers who bought a C5. We are asking that if you decide to attend please let us know by the end of June so we can let the dealership know how many to expect.
Lets hear from ya so we can let Chris know what our desires are and he can plan on their end. You guys from Illinois we have not forgotten I hope some of you can attend so we in Indy can return the GREAT welcome you guys showed us.

Thanks for the ear!
Dragom

Last edited by dragom; 06-15-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #2

anyone out there???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Jekyll-N-Hyde will become famous soon enoughJekyll-N-Hyde will become famous soon enough
To bad you're not closer
Old 06-16-2010, 05:37 AM   #4

dwiest12 is on a distinguished road
I would go but when I went to the one at Ritters the guy who greeted me in the parking lot asked me if i was with camaro5 i said no moderncamaro, he seemed annoyed went and spoke with some othe folks while I parked and that was the extent of the conversation out there. needless to say we left early. They seemed pretty uptight
Old 06-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #5

come on out anyways look me up I don't care where you are from I am from both and sometimes not either one. Look me up you won't be able to miss my car I would like to know who the rude dude was anyways. Don't let that stop you from having a good time.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #6

Jagger10 is on a distinguished road
I am not a C5 member either make sure they play nice if we come please.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #7

Jagger10 is on a distinguished road
We are in! See you there.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #8

I WILL make sure it's about the camaro not the site we are ALL C5 camaros. Sorry dwiest12 I wished I would have heard that I am in both sites and I am not loyal to either one. Also this is NOT a camaro5.com gathering this is a Camaro5 as in the indy camaro 5 gathering and surrounding areas.

Last edited by dragom; 06-16-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #9

dwiest12 is on a distinguished road
You parked next to mine out at Ritters and your right you cannot miss your car, she's awesome. For some reason I thought it was a Camaro5.com hosted event. Well I will see what I can do! Thanks for the info.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #10

we are in the planning stages now of the meet and greet and yes it has been confirmed there will be camaro 5 hats given out so if you plan on going please, please let me know we don't want to be short on the hats. Also the camaro 5 is not for camaro5.com it is just stating that this is the 5th gen camaro.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors