Telegragh/Woodward Cruise meet & greet - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Regional Forums > Midwest Members
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #1

seherr is on a distinguished road
Telegragh/Woodward Cruise meet & greet

Hello everyone. A few of us Camaro owners are putting together a caravan for the Telegraph Cruise on Saturday, July 24th 2010. We'd like to get all of the Camaro owners from southeastern Michigan together, meet up first then head out. As you know. The Camaro is a highly desired performance car. Lots of people, young and old really love to view the sleek and powerful body curves. The weather is suppost to be awesome this weekend and this would be a great time to meet and greet and introduce ourselves before the cruise. Also, I spoke to dermo1989 and he suggested a meet and greet on Friday evening 6:00pm before the Saturday cruise. In Taylor just south of Gardner White Furniture on the west side of Telegraph. There was an old Forest City that was torn down. Now its just an empty parking lot. Were hoping to get some interest from fellow camaro owners here. No money down, no payments... No cash required! LOL...

Our Ultimate goal is to gather enough Camaro owners interest to form a caravan and head up to the Woodward Cruise in August. Which I'm sure you all know. Is the Ultimate Cruise in the U.S.! So come on down, Don't be shy. We all love our camaro's and we'd love to meet you and your significate other. If you can't make it Friday and would like to do the caravan cruise Saturday. No problem. I will update this site with the time and location for the Saturday meeting place and time.

So be there, or be square. Hope to see your there... Bone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
Supporting Member

Trott is on a distinguished road
I hate to miss the Dream Cruise but headed to Oshawa this year.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #3

Humm.... very little interest so far in a camaro caravan to the cruise.
So I guess it will be a caravan of 1
Old 07-22-2010, 05:22 AM   #4

Bump!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #5

I guess I won't see any other camaro's there. Thats to bad.

L8tr...
Old 07-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #6

Another Telegraph Rd Cruisin good time

Whahoo! What A cruise it was... I got there a little late because of the rain etc... But once the clouds rolled out. The sun came out. Hot an sunny once again. There were ton of early and late hot rods. Burning up the street. Alot of burning of the rubber too... THe police took it all in stride and didn't bother anyone for doing it. All in all. I'm sorry for thoughs who were unable to attend. There's always next year. But I had a good time.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
Supporting Member

Trott is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seherr View Post
Whahoo! What A cruise it was... I got there a little late because of the rain etc... But once the clouds rolled out. The sun came out. Hot an sunny once again. There were ton of early and late hot rods. Burning up the street. Alot of burning of the rubber too... THe police took it all in stride and didn't bother anyone for doing it. All in all. I'm sorry for thoughs who were unable to attend. There's always next year. But I had a good time.
Sounds like a good turnout.So, where's the pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors