What are your winter plans? Back Street Performance wants to help! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Regional Forums > Midwest Members
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Sable is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb What are your winter plans? Back Street Performance wants to help!

Many of us, myself included, put our precious rides away for the winter not to see the light of day until the spring. If you are like us @ Back Street Performance, now is when you plan those winter mods so you have time to get them done and be ready for next spring.

With that being said, what do you have planned for this winter to unleash this Spring?

After all, you don't want to be the only one without that extra something to show off this spring do you? Nobody wants to be left behind!

Perhaps we can get a winter deal together for all our local members to take part in. Why not save a few $$$ on those winter mods.
Best NOS E/T - 11.30 @ 129.5 w/ 1.74 60ft
www.buckeyegoats.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #2

camaro8 is an unknown quantity at this point
i will be putting on a set of flow masters when she gets out for spring thats it im the kind that likes keeping her stock not much of a mod type person. look at the old camaros and tell me what you think stock or with mods. i have said this before why touch perfection, i can see people doing mods if they put it on the track but for the guys who are driving it on the street every day should leave it stock, thats just me. but if you want change your camaros looks thats fine also because that will make mine more rare so go ahead do your mods but keep your stock parts just encase you want to go back to the stock look.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

RedJewel2SS will become famous soon enough
unfortunately i won't be doing anything to mine this winter... holding out anymore mods until i see more info on the Z28... i don't want to spend more money on it, then be tempted to upgrade to a Z28 or even a Z06 in a couple years.

i'm satisfied with my intake, headers, exhaust, tune, and suspension... its more car than i've ever owned before!

Gone but not Forgotten!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #4

skuttduck is on a distinguished road
I'm going to be putting my pirelli scorpion ice and snows on it, and having some fun in the snow. I drove mine last winter and it was great on the snow and ice.

If I do anything I'm considering installing the HUD in it.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:47 AM   #5
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJewel2SS View Post
i'm satisfied with my intake, headers, exhaust, tune, and suspension...
Sounds to me like famous last words. LOL! I think I have said that to my wife about 20 times over the last 6 years. Somehow, I keep doing more and more. Even when I am broke I somehow stumble across some deal or trade.

Right now I am stuck at 11.3's because my clutch can't take the extra power and starts slipping. So a clutch upgrade is in my near future. I call that maintenance though, not a mod. After all, it will be clutch #5. I do drag race my car often though so no surprise there.
www.buckeyegoats.com
Old 10-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #6

denny2188 is on a distinguished road
Going to take our '11 Camaro with us to Port Richey, Fl. for Jan-March
Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 AM   #7
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2188 View Post
Going to take our '11 Camaro with us to Port Richey, Fl. for Jan-March
Sounds awesome!
www.buckeyegoats.com
Old 01-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #8

TLSTWIN is on a distinguished road
I can't recommend these guys enough....if any one has any doubts about Back Street Performance.......don't worry......good people and GREAT service.....They did my tune and springs......participated/helped in my Mid-Ohio track day I put together......

Pedders or Pfadt, they can help....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors