Back Street Performance Get together - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Regional Forums > Midwest Members
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Midwest Members MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, NE, KS
Also visit: CHICAGO 5TH GEN, DETROIT 5TH GEN and EASTERN MICHIGAN CAMARO CLUB

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #1

TLSTWIN is on a distinguished road
Back Street Performance Get together

This was originally an event started by the GTO guys, some of which visit here from time to time. The GTO guys have opened it up to us all. I went last year with my daughter, it was a lot of fun. That is when I met RichJ (Back Street Performance) and Pete (Pedders).

Please post up if you would like to go, I need to let the GTO guys know so they have a head count and enough food.

Date: May 21st
Time: 10 am and will run until the last car is dynoed
650 W. Smith Rd. Unit 12
Medina, OH 44256
dyno@backstreetper.com

!!!SAVE THE DATE!!!
The big Buckeye Goats dyno day is being planned again for this Spring!
Those who have attended in the past know that this is a must attend!
Free food and beverage! (Sable in charge of Burgers and Dogs this year, ha ha)
This will be open to any make or model as usual.
Post up if you are interested.

Prices:
$50 for three pulls and $60 if you want Air Fuel Ratios.
GTO and G8 Tunes - $400 non-boosted applications special pricing
They will also be offering special pricing on full dyno tunes if you schedule now through May 22nd. Some tuning will be able to be done on the dyno day by schedule.

Please call Rich at the shop to discuss and arrange your dyno tune if you are interested in that. 330.764.1923

Post up if interested!

Link to meeting places and times: - Jim to update
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...8f26af813f37e1
2SS/RS 400RWHP, Hurst Shifter, Vararam Tune model,SLP Loudmouth axle back, Pedders Camaro Pace Car Kit &, EP7323, PDUSACAM2800, EP1167
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (RichJ.) he's in my friends list.

Last edited by TLSTWIN; 05-07-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2011, 05:39 AM   #2

If you are planning on going to this event, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I have to let them know how many are coming so we have enough food.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:54 PM   #3

THIS SATURDAY, WEATHER LOOKS GOOD

This was posted by one of the GTO peeps that is helping out on this event:

This is one of the best events of the summer and we have some really cool things planned. You won't regret the trip!

Goodie bags for the first 100 people only!
10% off Pedders that day
20% off all scheduled work via Back Street up until that day.

Great time to take advantage of the savings and at the same time help out the Johnson family!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #4

TOMORROW!!

OK, I hope to see some of you there tomorrow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors