Hello everyone, finally sick and tired of Camaro5 - Page 4 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com - Site News and Greetings > New Member Introductions
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

New Member Introductions New to ModernCamaro.com? Stop in and introduce yourself!

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #31
Veteran Member

highlander is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55designs View Post
Hello from NY if you are members of the other forum you know who I am and what I do. I think Tran is just a hater because i have a sick 5th Gen he could only dream of building. He has decided to ban me because i offered members help with installing their front spoilers, total joke. 1000+ post and super high Itrader ratings and he feels I must be somehow hurting his revenue flow or its plain envy since he offers nothing useful to the board regarding cars. Its also funny how it was my First and Only infraction in 2.5 years and my account is still locked, First infractions freeze accounts for a few days not months. 10+ emails and not even respectful enough to reply to me with an explanation. Such a shame because of all my vendor friends who participate on that board keep asking for me. I have reviewed many products and helped vendors perfect their designs and always helped fellow owners with solid advice. I am an automotive designer and engineer.

I plan to share the same with everyone here who i do not already know.

I hope this forum isn't geared toward banning good standing members who contribute a wealth of knowledge towards cars and the 5th gen specifically.

Look forward to chatting and sharing with you guys!

sorry for being so late to say

WELCOME to the forum from the old world

btw: the risk of getting banned increases with your popularity in c5.
the same thing happened to me. they even put tons of effort in deleting most of my posts after banning me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #32

CC Performance Parts is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
sorry for being so late to say

WELCOME to the forum from the old world

btw: the risk of getting banned increases with your popularity in c5.
the same thing happened to me. they even put tons of effort in deleting most of my posts after banning me
How did you get banned ? You were like the hottest person on there..LOL

All your posts get deleted when then ban you.. all mine are gone.. even the good helpful information... he wants to make it so know one knows you were ever there... I suspect he has control (or lack there of) issues in his real life he's not happy with.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #33
Premium Member

patriotpa will become famous soon enoughpatriotpa will become famous soon enough
...and he's probably getting off reading all this. I say we stop feeding him.
*I don't tolerate fools.* Psalm 109:8 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Litho #45 Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. Pro Patria Vigilans. It's not "drifting"... it's a POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #34

Camaro Freak will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
...and he's probably getting off reading all this. I say we stop feeding him.
No, I want him to know what a real jerk I think he is. And also that I think Camaro5 does not hold a candle to Modern Camaro!!

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/
Old 02-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #35
Premium Member

patriotpa will become famous soon enoughpatriotpa will become famous soon enough
True enough. Tran(ny) needs help.
*I don't tolerate fools.* Psalm 109:8 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Litho #45 Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. Pro Patria Vigilans. It's not "drifting"... it's a POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012
Old 03-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #36

SOPMOD is on a distinguished road
Hi and welcome from South Jersey Camaro Club

SOPMOD..OUT!

Old 03-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #37

Camaro Freak will become famous soon enough
who isnt sick and tired of Camaro5??

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/
Old 03-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #38

wrbear is on a distinguished road
Welcome from Texas.....another Bann(ed)er Year! lol....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors