Curb Alert audible warning alarm - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

Go Back   ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts > ModernCamaro.com Marketplace > Sponsor Sales / Group Purchases
Register Garage Photo Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Sponsor Sales / Group Purchases Advertisements, Sales and Group Purchase info from our sponsors.
For Paid-up ModernCamaro.com Sponsors Only.
Non-sponsor advertisements will be deleted.

ModernCamaro.com is the premier Chevrolet Camaro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2011, 07:52 AM   #1

Xplosive Performance is on a distinguished road
Curb Alert audible warning alarm

FROM the same people that bring you the HAVOC Aero Kits and Wheels comes CURB ALERT.
Save that front spoiler, those new rims, that freshly painted ground effects kit

Universal Mount (All Makes and Models)
Warns with an audible alarm before striking a curb that could damage your front bumper and/or spoiler.
Prevents embarrassing parking lot moments and sounds when your bumper or front spoiler hits a curb.
Sensor can mount in a discrete manner in the front end of most any vehicle and does not require any drilling.
Advanced infra-red triangulation technology and specialized software embedded for reliable operation.
Warning distance is adjustable from 8-28 inches. (Bumper to curb)
Removable when necessary with out leaving any holes as evidence.
Automatic power-up on vehicle ignition; never a battery drain.
Alert sound volume can be set to High, Low, or Mute inside vehicle.
Installation kit includes installation procedures, all wiring, wire ties, sensor calibration procedures, and user guide.

http://www.xplosiveperformance.com/C...rt_p_2264.html

Call Toll Free
PM
ORDER ONLINE
GET FREE SHIPPING
use code
CURBALERT1
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Mandy is on a distinguished road
I was just saying to my bf the other day I wish it did have one on the front because of parking blocks and stuff... he pulls so close it makes me nervous

That just might be something I need!

Miss Mandy Moo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #3

Old 06-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #4

r0cketdr is on a distinguished road
I put one on my SS. It really works! You do have to make sure that it's adjusted correctly for curb height and distance, allowing for your reaction time. My practice "curb" was a shoebox, just in case. I admit that the first time I approached a real curb, I had my wife standing outside the car. I figured if she started screaming I'd better stop, but it never came to that Once I got confidence in it (and myself), it was good to go. I've since put one on her Nissan.

Last edited by r0cketdr; 06-04-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: can't spell anything over 5 letters
Old 06-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
Premium Member

patriotpa will become famous soon enoughpatriotpa will become famous soon enough
I think this needs to be on my list of "WANTS"
*I don't tolerate fools.* Psalm 109:8 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. Pro Patria Vigilans. It's not "drifting"... it's a POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012
Old 06-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cketdr View Post
I put one on my SS. It really works! You do have to make sure that it's adjusted correctly for curb height and distance, allowing for your reaction time. My practice "curb" was a shoebox, just in case. I admit that the first time I approached a real curb, I had my wife standing outside the car. I figured if she started screaming I'd better stop, but it never came to that Once I got confidence in it (and myself), it was good to go. I've since put one on her Nissan.

Glad they are working for you. Still having fun with that SC?
Old 06-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #7

r0cketdr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplosive Performance View Post
Glad they are working for you. Still having fun with that SC?
Absolutely! And the headers and all the rest. It's a pleasure dealing with you folks.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cketdr View Post
Absolutely! And the headers and all the rest. It's a pleasure dealing with you folks.
Thank you. Have you smoked the rear tire off yet. Folks for you who may not know this man he has one bad a$$ Camaro
Old 06-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #9

rmnc3r is on a distinguished road
Cool! A high-tech version of a curb feeler. I gotta admit that a curb feeler
might look OK on a straight-up RetroCar like a Challenger, but wouldn't
quite do it for the new Camaro. I gotta get one!

Old 06-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #10

spckatnip is on a distinguished road
High tech curb feelers that is pretty cool. I know I have seen a few comments asking for something like this in reference tot he front end.

2011 2SS CGM/IO Convertible - MySSt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsors