Modern Camaro Forums banner

another one PRODUCED!!!

6K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  BDC 
#1 · (Edited)
just got word from my dealer that our car came off the line today!!!! :roxor:

WOOHOO!!!

the computer system hasn't been updated with a VIN yet... but i'll have it tomorrow morning!! this is so exciting!!!

EDIT: got my VIN this morning... Bumblebee is #192!!!

right now i'm like this: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

and pretty soon i'll be like this: :5thgendrive:

#18 ·
:lol: yeah, i'd prolly piss a lotta people off if i actually did go run around the whole library... so i'm just gonna run around in the teen center (where i work anyway). teens are much more tolerant of loud noise and girls screaming and stuff :D

#20 ·
Congrats!!! Wow, a far cry from TPW Tuesday. They now just say, here it is, your car is built....

Just buy the Hurst shifter through GMpartsdirect.com. About 200 and some odd bucks IIRC.

I can't wait for the day we can order a convertible! It's pretty much going to be like yours, save for the top...the excitement is killing me!!

#21 ·
yeah, this is definitely more exciting than when i ordered the Firehawk, just cuz there's more access to info and more people buzzing about it.

and yeah, i plan on just ordering it later. i like the Hurst shifters compared to other brands so i plan to stick with it.

and that's cool about your car. it's gonna look so sexy as a vert!

#25 ·
just got word from my dealer that our car came off the line today!!!! :roxor:

WOOHOO!!!

the computer system hasn't been updated with a VIN yet... but i'll have it tomorrow morning!! this is so exciting!!!

right now i'm like this: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

and pretty soon i'll be like this: :5thgendrive:
Dayum! I thought you were one of the later orders. Well congrats.

#27 · (Edited)
yeah, i got lucky and got "prioritized" for being one of the "15" ;) woohoo!

oh and gto can vouch for me... i kinda earned my priority too... i can't even tell you how many fights i got in on other boards like the GTO board for "keeping the faith" and talking about the new Camaro. i'm gonna keep fighting for the Camaro and give GM as much advertising i can as a return on their investment for making me a disciple. ;)

#32 ·
yeah, i got lucky and got "prioritized" for being one of the "15" ;) woohoo!

oh and gto can vouch for me... i kinda earned my priority too... i can't even tell you how many fights i got in on other boards like the GTO board for "keeping the faith" and talking about the new Camaro. i'm gonna keep fighting for the Camaro and give GM as much advertising i can as a return on their investment for making me a disciple. ;)
Oh, absolutely! I cannot imagine one of the faithful being more faithful. :thumbsup:

#35 ·
Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I ran out the house when I saw this and proceeded to run through the neighborhood screaming like an idiot when someone called the cops to report a crazy person running down the street.

Well its partially true since I was in the vette I wasn't actually running

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.