Modern Camaro Forums banner

Need a little help:

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  89RS 
#1 ·
I found these plugs that are homeless. Anybody know where they go? The first is on the Passenger side, near the strut tower. Second one is drivers side firewall.

Also, does anyone know what kinda fuses go in the radio spot on the fuse box?

See less See more
#2 ·
Here ya go, this is for an LO3 but it should get you going on the right track:

http://goingfaster.com/spo/l03_electronics.html

The two sensors/things-to-connect-to that are near the passenger side strut tower are the VSS or the set timing connector.

The three sensors/things-to-connect-to near the drivers side firewall are the ESC module, AIR Solenoid, or the fuse panel.

I'll let you know what my fuses look like tomorrow, its raining right now here.

#10 ·
Looking at that diagram, I'm almost positive it's ECD3, Fuel Pump Relay. Whoever did the wiring rewired the fan. It's not outside the realm of possibility that they rewired the fuel pump too...Something tells me that whoever had the engine rebuilt and reinstalled went to the absolute lowest bidder. I think it was some ******* who didn't mark where everything went and decided he'd uh...*f** engineer a solution.

#4 ·
Will do. Is your engine TPI or TBI? If it helps any, I've got a few guys unplugged myself. Never really bothered to figure out where they went, the car runs just fine. They might be extras from when they first put the harness on the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.