Modern Camaro Forums banner

Selena's Car

9K views 51 replies 26 participants last post by  Blevina 
#1 ·
If you're in the DFW area and not working tomorrow morning, you should come by the Dealership... rumor has it that Selena's car will be arriving tomorrow morn. She is here in town, actually she's at the Arlington plant right now, sneaking around the railyard, trying not to get caught or hit by a train (yes she called me and told me she almost got hit by one of the trains:lol:) anyway, she finally found the little guy sitting all alone in a huge lot w/ Tahoes and Suburbans. So she is getting many pics from behind chain link:lol: You disciples are KRZ!!!!! She even has me dog sitting her dog which is named "Chevy":D Gotta love enthusiasts!!! Ya'll are the best!

#6 ·
Ask her to do a "burn out" for us! :roxor:

#8 ·
hey guys! this is Selena (& Scott) :D

we just back back from staking out the rail yard. Bumblebee is sitting in the rail yard right behind a strip club :lol: so we know where he went when he got off the train...

and here's the empty rail car leaving the yard. sorry, we didn't get over there in time to see it unloaded :(

i went and talked to the guard at the gate and he wouldn't let us in even tho i batted my eyelashes something fierce. he just said that when a driver comes in when our car on his list, it will be picked up and transported. no ETA as of right now, but it's looking like maybe tomorrow.

i have some video too... but i gotta figure out how to get that uploaded off the camera (it's brand new). so i'll post it up when i figure it out :D

i think we may go sleep at the rail yard tonight :lol:

#9 ·
I stood there behind a fence, only about 100 feet away from Bumble Bee. What a sight to finally be able to see our car. I tried to find a hole in the fence and the razor wire at the top was a bit much to try to climb over. I think if I had a little crown in me I would have made a run for it while Selena was talking to the guard at the shack, I know I could have out ran captain donut.

Oh and you guys need to see Classic Chevy WOW is this a big dealer. The parts department has a bunch stuff on display for sale.

#24 ·
I think Louisiana only uses a back license plate? For God's sake, DO NOT LET THEM ATTACH THE FRONT PLATE HOLDER....I think Texas does use a front plate, but if LA is like SC, we don't need no stinkin' holes drilled in the front bumper cover!

I'm just sayin', don't forget to insist they don't put it on since they're probably used to just attaching them on as a general procedure without regard to out of state purchases...unless you don't care.

I know I'm not going to forget to mention it when we get ready to pick up ours...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.