Modern Camaro Forums banner

I Really Like the Sill Plates

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  bamaproshop 
#1 ·
Look at all the bow ties.

See less See more
#8 ·
yeah, i love the Chevy sill plates too. the bowties are a very nice subtle touch :D everyone that sees our car seems to notice them and they always ask if it came like that from the factory, and i'm always happy to tell them "yes!"

#10 ·
When do you think they will come out with the Bowties in Orange? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#17 ·
That would awesome if they would come in Orange. Does anyone know who to call for the sill plates that Bama showed???? thanks in advance

Call Dave Hiller (Dhiller on here) with Newmans (262) 377-2872..... Dave will take great care of you and all your Camaro accessories fast shipping great price and one hell of a guy and he usually ships out the same day:thumbsup:

#18 ·
I don't mean to sound dense, I just want to make sure before I place an order. Do these sill plates come as a set (left side and right side) or do you have to order them separately?

#19 · (Edited)
They come as a set. Just make sure you order them from Dave Hiller (Diller) from Newman Chevrolet see earlier post for phone #.... If im not mistaken since you ordered the 2SS yours should already come with them might want to be sure before you order....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.