Modern Camaro Forums banner

What do you think of this Color Scheme?

11K views 64 replies 27 participants last post by  Black RS/SS 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm new to this forum but, What do you guys think of this color scheme I came up with?

See less See more
#3 ·
I went with that Orange cause the IOM is to dark for my taste, I was going back and forth between the color of the wheels. Here they are in black, also just finished the rear view. And I went with that blue cause it's something different and I think it makes the colors really pop.

#18 ·
Thanks, I didn't even realize it was that close to Hugger Orange but, I think it's a little lighter(The orange I used)... That's what I was going for with the blue stripe I think it sets off the black and orange... It looks good with the white stripe too though.

#24 ·
Both of those are wicked sweet!
Thanks man it helps to actually see an idea.

And Greg Z I hope you don't live in Texas, cus i really like those colors too. but i change my mind a lot so there's a good chance I'll come up with something else.

#28 ·
I Googled orange Lambos and then clicked on "images" went though 3 or 4 pages looking for the wheels but happened to run accros the Vette first. Lots of hi-end Exotics are running the black rims with the colrored to match car on the lips these days, its pretty badass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.