Modern Camaro Forums banner

#26569 was born finally!

4K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  jsmith1304 
#1 ·
Finally, just over 9 months since I ordered...I have a vin#...born on date 7/17.

I feel like a 2 ton heavy thing was just lifted off my head...already doing the Camaro happy dance.:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I'm not one to complain...no GM bashing out of me, I've been very patient...BUT WTF? 9 months?

OK, there's my rant (don't want to jinx myself and end of in up in TR6060 QC hell). I'm happy. Anyone else's vin# close to mine?

#12 ·
Again with another movie quote. I am going to have to talk to Don and ask him who has the most useless movie quotes as you pointed out he was a plethora of them. :D

Really that was cool:thumbsup:

And congrats man. You really have been cool about the wait. You deserve it.

#5 ·
pretty cool...I was hoping for 666...but 69 aint bad ;).

The born on date missed my anniversary by 1 day, which would have been cool.

#18 ·
God, this is great to read....Just think, you and I wouldn't even be in the position we are in if it wasn't for Poughkeepsie Chevy. Mine was built 6/30 and I am waiting through the QC hold. Good Luck...lets meet at Marcus some Saturday Night! I have been tracing VINs of the cars on QC hold and if yours is an SS manual, it will move quickly because of the high VIN.

#19 ·
yup...it's an M6...hope you're right. Going to my dealer tomorrow to fill out paperwork, hopefully she can find out where my car is (and hope it's in route).

Do you ever get down to the Bear Mtn cruise on Wed nights?

#24 ·
wow...no long QC for mine...shipped on Tuesday :eek:. Current status 4200. With any luck...it'll be here next week! I can almost smell the exhaust fumes. :D :runaround: :drool: :muhaha: :burnout:

#29 ·
thanks. I can't pick it up 'till late in the day...are you around later in the week or this weekend? Wed night...bear mtn cruise?

#31 ·
thanks...I have to work most of the day tomorrow, I don't think my mind will be on work what so ever. Just hope I can sleep tonight. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.