Modern Camaro Forums banner

I traded my Stingray for a Camaro SS

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  sdk 
#1 ·
After much consideration, I finally traded my 2014 Stingray for a 2017 Camaro SS.
Give me some time to take better photos, update my MC signature, etc.
I'm very excited about being back in a Camaro!!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
...and now it's tougher for you to drive topless. ;)

#7 ·
10000 miles? you have almost passed me lol

#8 ·
Yep, she is my daily driver. For the first 3 months I rode to work with my husband 4 days a week, but he retired the end of May and now I'm racking up the miles. It's a 54 mile round trip to work and back, if I don't have any errands to run.
How do folks drive boring cars?????

#9 ·
Congratualtions!

I did the same thing.

Went from ZL1 to Stingray to Camaro.

LOVED my ZL1, but the new Stingray was just too sweet to pass up so I ordered one with magnetic ride.

During the time I owned it, I ruptured a disc in my back. Did everything I could to avoid surgery, but in the end I traded it in on a 2017 Krypton Green 2SS with magnetic ride.

Camaro has a much better ride, more comfortable seats, and it's KRYTPON FREAKING GREEN!!! :thumbsup:

In a perfect world, I'd own both.

Attachments

Reactions: WakeWise
#12 ·
What differences?

#13 ·
I had begun to notice how the car would try to follow uneven lanes on the highway, pull left or right at time. How it took less and less effort to spin or drift on those turns or corners. I took a good look and realized that the tires had over 40k miles on them and the wear bars in the tread was almost touching. All new tires put it back driving just like it did when it was brand new with 0 miles, again put another grin on my face! Suspension still as tight as ever after 88k miles.:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.