Modern Camaro Forums banner

Three Camaros - 96 SS - 93 3.4 - 93 3.4 and 3.8l engine $2725

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  OctaneZ28 
#1 ·
$2725 for all three cars or will consider parting out.
(Some parts have been sold so price has been lowered by that amount)

cars are 96 SS, 93 3.4 and 93 3.4 also includes a 3.8L engine and M5 trans from a 96 3.8L

This will all go on ebay within the next three weeks if not sold.

I will consider trades I need for my 96 vert
Parts I need are:
98-02 front clip and brackets
LT1 headers and Y
New OEM opti
98-02 SS hood
LT1 Cold air intake
Halo headlights 98-02
passenger side RS ground effect
Front airdam 98-02
LT1 performance parts considered

1996 Camaro SS Red T Top.

I am using the engine/trans/harness/rear end/ gas tank/ exhaust out of this car for my vert. I am also using the interior except for the rear sail panels and most of the seat belts because they don't fit the vert.
parts that go with car:

body with title - Not sure if its a real SS because I don't know how to tell. I can PM you the VIN if you are interested. The car needs a new radiator support because it was wrecked in the front. I have one cut off another car that can go with it.

SS intake
bent up, needs repair may have broke or missing clips
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6816/img6273p.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6114/img6272y.jpg

SS rear mat, slightly faded. (sold)

SS wing (sold)

T-tops

Weatherstripping

Pass fender with SS emblem

broke driver fender with SS emblem

17" chrome eagle wheels 5 spoke

Doors

Windows

rear bumper

Tail lights

Rear panel

There may be other parts not listed

sail panels- graphite color

Air bags and sensors

All windshield wiper parts

T-Top Holders - graphite. I also have another set of the same color from my 98.

Rear carpet

Rear hatch panels - graphite

Front cut off another car- This came with the car when I bought it. There is a black bumper and headlight panel and washer tank, and fog lights.

Car has complete bose system with OEM sub and aftermarket 6 disc changer. I am considering putting this into the vert, but may sell it. Also has OEM cd player in dash.

1993 Camaro 3.4 Blueish-greenish A4 Hard top, light gray interior cloth

This was going to be a project car, but I have too many cars sitting at my house right now and I have to make room. The car is complete as of now, but I will part out. I have title to this one too.

stock exhaust

OEM wheels with tires, salad shooters

weatherstripping

Tail lights

3.4L engine - has something wrong. It will run. I know it has a freeze plug that was replaced with a rubber plug and the rubber plug leaks. I am not sure if this would fix it or not because I haven't tried because it was going to get a 5.3L LS, at least that was the plan. The engine has all accessories including AC. Will part out engine.

A4 transmission - Seems like a good trans, shifts fine.

Rear end

OEM tape player and blaupukt tape player and speakers

full interior

All glass

Doors

Spoiler

gas tank

Rear bumper

Rear light panel

Drive shaft

Dash

Gauge cluster

Air bags and sensors

I'm sure there are more parts not listed

1993 Camaro 3.4L maroon hardtop, light gray interior cloth

SS wheels on this car not for sale:

I have a title for this car, but the previous owner never got tags and it is still written out to him. This was going to be a race car and I didn't need tags.

Headlight panel

drive shaft

Stock exhaust with chrome tips

weatherstripping

Hood

Hatch glass

Spoiler

Rear panel

Rear bumper

Rear end

Air bags and sensors

OEM tape player and speakers

3.4L I believe it has a good engine, but I can't get it to run very long due to VATS being messed up on this car.

M5 trans - I don't know the condition of the trans because I have not been able to drive the car and the previous owner bought the car for parts and was told it has a good engine and trans, but he didn't know for sure.

I have some interior parts, but some are missing.

I am sure there are more parts not listed

1996 Camaro RS 3.8L vert huner green A4, tan interior Leather

I am keeping this car, but there are parts I'm not using

Leather interior - Front seats have tears, rear seats in good shape, door panels in good shape

Interior panels - I am changing to graphite so I don't need the tan interior panels

3.8L - I don't know much about it. I have not heard it run. I was told by the previous owner that it ran hot and they tried changing the radiator and thermostat and other various things, but it didn't fix it. He said they parked it and was going to fix it, but never did. Engine has all accessories. Will part engine out.

OEM cd player, speakers

M5 - Don't know the condition of the trans because I have never drove it

Tail lights - I will be using LS1 style lights that I already have so I don't need these.

OEM wheels with tires, salad shooters

Front clip- hood, bumper, fenders, headlight panel, brackets. I am changing to LS1 style front clip.

See less See more
#2 ·
1996 Camaro SS Red T Top

...Not sure if its a real SS because I don't know how to tell...
Look for the RPO tag.
Should be on the drivers door or the glove box door.
If R7T is listed, it's definitely a real SS. :)

If it's not, there's still a small possibility of it being a real SS, but the only way to find out would be to cross-reference the VIN with SLP.

#3 ·
The door has been repainted and the tag is missing. How do you cross reference it with SLP?
I first figured it was not an SS because I couldn't find the tag, but it does have all of the SS oem items and they are all aged the same as the car itself. So if its a clone then its been one for a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.