Modern Camaro Forums banner

12 weeks

3K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  EB&D 
#1 ·
i ordered a camaro! ss/rs, a6, yellow, power sunroof, export version :D

she is allready produced and on her way to a local dealer. he will ship her directly to the coast where she gets on the ship. from there she gets a nice cruise over the atlantic. arrived in bremerhafen she has to be transported to zurich and should be there in 12 weeks and i can't wait to see her!!!

#2 ·
Congrats and Welcome!:thumbsup:

#4 · (Edited)
that's freaking awsome that they are getting it to you that fast. big congrats and can't wait for pics

#13 ·
its the biggest city from switzerland with a population of 800k. i know this is nothing compared to your big cities :) my dealer has his shop there and i have just 20 minutes to get there.
as soon as i have my camaro i'll teach you some geographics form europe cause i'll drive to every country and post pictures here ;)

#19 ·
If you're ride is going to the east coast of the U.S. then loading on a vessel heading to Bremerhaven...99% chance my company will be the ones moving it across the ocean. If you can get the vessel/voyage info from your dealer, I'll be glad to track your shipment for you and pass along the word to handle with care as this is prized cargo. :thumbsup:

#31 ·
well i don't have the clear bra, and there are 1 or 2 rock chips in my front bumper.

i try not to drive too close behind people, but sometimes they are inevitable!

i had a very scary experience in my camaro before Xmas... 18 wheeler tire blew out in front of me in the other lane, i tried to dodge the debri but one piece of rubber hit the side. i spent 30 minutes at a gas station with the sock off my foot and water from the bucket at the pump buffing the tire mark off the car! luckily no damage!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.