ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts - View Single Post - No drill front license plate brackets now available from JacFab!
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 10-20-2010, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
RacnJsn95
JacFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry 94Formula View Post
Got it on Monday, and installed it today. Couldn't be happier. Took just a few minutes to bolt it up, and everything fit as promised. Excellent service, excellent product.
Glad you're happy with it, thanks for your purchase!

On a side note I was able to get the local Chevy dealership to buy one. They are gonna look it over, have some "Camaro Fanatic" look at it, and they may buy more for the new cars. Hopefully they don't rip me off and have them made somewhere else.

I also took measurements of another v6 car... I think the v6 bracket will be a challenge because of the angle on the bottom of the front bumper. The bracket wont be as supported as the v8 one.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro
Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket, Dynomax Axleback, JacFab CAI System, JacFab HFC's, Bo White ported TB.

Last edited by RacnJsn95; 10-20-2010 at 09:38 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome