Modern Camaro Forums banner

New Pics!> AAC Concept SMD Sidemarkers!

14K views 59 replies 12 participants last post by  Strick 
#1 ·
Synergy Green!

Tinted:

Clear:

A few pics from the Fbody Gathering were these sidemakers were the hit of the event.

Installed a couple dozen sets, here are some photos of a Victory Red tinted.

See less See more
#2 ·
Customer Review:

I absolutely love these. As other people have said before, pictures dont do these things justice. They are extremely bright and look sooo much better than the stock reflectors. If you are driving at night and look out the windows these light up the street. I will take more pics later when its dark. Installation took less than 10 minutes also. Highly recommended

#4 ·
Anyone have pics of them installed on a Summit White Camaro?

#7 ·
These LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours of continuous use, the LEDs are 3528SMD made in the USA by Bridgelux and are the best quality diodes that you can buy in this size and type. The only cases of these LEDs "going out" was if moisture entered the housing and caused the contacts to corrode. We have taken measures to insure that moisture can not enter the housings.

To answer your question, these have a LIFETIME WARRANTY if one was ever to go out it would be replaced for the customer at no charge- no questions asked. :thumbsup:

#12 ·
For you SIM guys:

Here are some photos I snapped when I should have been working :D

Before

Big improvement. Cleans up the car really nice! Best mod I've done thus far! Lately, there's been an influx of Camaro owners at the College I attend, not that that's a bad thing. These side markers really set my car apart from the crowd. They look wicked at night, about as bright as my tail lamps. Get yours!!!!

#27 ·
Customer Review from Facebook:

Skylar Ray Young said:
HI GUYS! I just installed my Camaro Concept Side Markers and i have got to say.. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY OR IMPRESSED! It looks sooo cool it is unbelievable! Not only that! It only took like 15min to install all four! I still have a big dumb grin on my face! :) Thank You guys for coming up the the coolest stuff ever!
To find us on facebook visit Advanced Automotive Concepts - Automotive Customizing, Automotive - Metairie, LA | Facebook and be sure to "like!" :)

#28 ·
These AAC Concept Style Sidemarkers are awesome. Just installed them on my Aqua Blue Metallic ABM Camaro 2SS and it is amazingly bright and clean finish and perfectly matched paint. I have not seen any in South Florida yet, but after a couple of Car Shows here there should be some interest.
Thanks for a great product. The price was very reasonable and delivery time was less than a week. Best it I purchased for the car so far. Keep up the good work.

Tony:thumbup:

#30 ·
These look SWEET !, can't wait to get my vert, these are a must !, once I get her ;) + :thumbsup:

#31 ·
AACstyle, I was reading in the Camaro Performance magazine about the P13 DRL's. I checked out your web site and saw that you got the P13 DRL's and the P13 Plasma led bulbs. Whats the difference? And does the Plasma P13 come with the DRL harness like the regular P13 or do I need to order it sepratley? Thanks for your help.

#32 ·
The P13W plasmas are brighter and are not affected by the PWM signal from the factory DRL. You have the option to add the harness to the Plasma bulbs if you want the lights to stay on when you turn on the headlights :thumbsup:

Hope that helps, if you have ANY other questions let us know!

#33 ·
Sorry but I don't know what the PWM signal is and what it does. Does that create a issue if I do go with the Plasmas? Also I couldn't find the harness listed on the web site seprately, only with the regular P13W DRL as a bonus kit. And yes you are correct it is the one to keep the DRLs on when the headlights are on. Thanks again for your help.

#37 ·
More customer feedback! :D

Installed my new AAC painted/tinted side markers this past week and am absolutely loving the look. Grabbed a set of the PW13 DRL's as well, big difference, great look. Thanks Jonathan for the great service. I'm grabbing another full set for the wife's Camaro this coming week. Installation was stupid easy, and the product is put together very well. I highly recommend......

#40 ·
Well you are in luck!

We custom-made these for a Z06 C6 recently and I am sure we can build another set for you! Shoot an email to jonathan@aacstyle.com, he is the one that had these made for our Corvette customer :D

I am hooked on AAC. Every bulb on my car (except the front turn signals) is AAC LED.
Backup, license plate, side lights, DRLs and dome light (blue).
That is great! :thumbsup:
... sooo do you need to get a set of front turn signals? I think you earned a complimentary set, PM me your contact info! :5go:

#39 ·
I am hooked on AAC. Every bulb on my car (except the front turn signals) is AAC LED.
Backup, license plate, side lights, DRLs and dome light (blue).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.