ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts - View Single Post - Pictures of my Cold Air Inductions CAI and Engine Cover.
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 06-12-2012, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
MarsHill Golf Shop

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegm Phlam Man View Post
Never could fugure out why those CAIs need a separate cover like that unless you are packing it with Ice. The Roto Fab simply uses the hood as a tight seal. Its a better design.

Phlegm Phlam Man. Who cares if you figure it out.

Are you kidding me "Unless you are packing it with ice" What would make you say that ? You could pack ice in yours too couldn`t ya ??
No, dumbass i don`t pack it with ice.
The hot sun beating down on your hood tight seal sounds a little hotter to me than an enclosed box in the shade under the hood.
I don`t think one design can be that much better than the other. A couple hp at most.
I almost got a Injen long tube. No box or hood tight seal. You like Roto Fab. I like Cold Air Inductions. The next guy likes something else. To each his/her own. I`m happy just because you have a Camaro.

Why you would look at and make stupid comments on my pictures when you know so much on whats the best design.
Where are your pictures posted so i can jack with you too ?

You remind me of one of my favorite quotes......"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybodys got one"

FYI, I don`t care what you think.
I`m done playing your kid games..

2012 Camaro 2LT 45TH Anniversary Edition.
Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust.. Cold Air Inductions, CAI.. VMax Ported Throttle Body.. Elite Catch can.. RPI Designs Red Caliper Covers.. P13W Plasma DRL LED Bulbs.. Silver Metallic Vinyl Gills.. Tinted Windows.. Bowtie Red-Out.. Light Smoke Tinted Side Markers and Reverse lights.. Aqua Blue LED Interior & footwell Lighting.. Red Cup holder lighting..

Last edited by MarsHill Golf Shop; 06-13-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: trying to be a little nicer.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome