Modern Camaro Forums banner

Just ordered my new exhaust and Hi flow cats!

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  chozn4service 
#1 · (Edited)
Wooohooo...I just ordered Solo Performance Mach X-LFX cat back exhaust and new high flow cats for the LFX engine! They are shipping tomorrow and I can't wait to get them installed! Should sound awesome!

#4 ·
Why not? Just curious. And yea I would hold off on voiding the warranty also. My car had 10,000 miles when I got it so that kinda made me think that anything that was gonna break would have broke already. Make sure you talk to some of those who already did this mod...because I'm thinking the ECU might not like the HF cats and it might throw a code after a while. Anyway, your car will sound good!! I heard a guy in a V6 getting on the throttle the other night...I don't know exactly what he had done or which exhaust he had but it sounded deep!!

#9 ·
I am planning to...the high flow cats should make it a deeper growl too, which is what I am after. I am tired of the wimpy exhaust...it shipped yesterday, so hopefully it will be installed next weekend. :D

On another note, how do you like having 2 Camaro's? I have thought about getting a second for my Fiance, but can't decide what to get...

#10 ·
I feel so spoiled ;) Love having two. I use my LT for daily driving and the SS is our weekend warrior. Funny thing is I am the one who originally wanted a camaro but after my husband test drove one he too fell in love. We got the SS first because we could not find a SGM which is what I really wanted. Six months later, I found a SGM LT. Being the wonderful hubby he is and I am sure to get me out of the drivers seat of the SS :lol: we got the LT. I must admit tho, I do love driving the SS now and then. I love the power it has and the rumble of the Solo exhaust we put on it. But to keep myself out of trouble the V6 is perfect for me ;)

#13 ·
I did the Solo HFC's and I won a Flowmaster AT catback at this years LSx Shootout here in Indy in September and had them both installed in October and love the sound! The performance seems to have gotten better as well. I did a data log and sent in to Trifecta and they did a fuel trim adjust and I'm good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.