need help with lt1 exhaust on my 96 camaro - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
4th Generation F-Body 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-01-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

need help with lt1 exhaust on my 96 camaro

long time no see ladies and gents its been a long time since talking to all you again but i have stumbled into another tight spot with my v6 to v8 swap i have now gotten to the point where i have converted everything to a complete z28 replica car and so far over the almost year of working on it i have managed to do it all for less than 2500 bucks which is pretty good but now i have completey ran out of money and really would love to drive this thing and i didnt realize how header sensitive these cars were so i need to know if anyone out there has used a different header than one specificaly built for a 93 to 97 z28 i have pipe and flowmasters but cant find a good deal for headers i know you get what you pay for but at this point i just want my car going down the road and i didnt do all this work to put a stock system on it so please any help or tips would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-02-2011, 01:35 PM
ユキヒョウ

Here ya go...Hope it helps.

Headers from LMPerformance

2019 1SS/1LE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page