A thank you to Ron at Macmulkin - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 03-08-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

A thank you to Ron at Macmulkin

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Ron at Macmulkin in Nashua, NH for helping me get a status on my order and calm me down about my dealership yesterday. Even though i did not order through them (Though I would have if I knew about them sooner!) Ron was glad to sit with me for near an hour checking on my order, and just talking about the Camaro and Corvettes in general.

If you are in the New England area and haven't ordered yet, no one is more knowledgeable and courteous than Ron and Tommy Jr. They are even having a Corvette/Camaro show soon.

Thanks guys, I know where I'll be getting my C7 from down the road!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-10-2009, 07:15 AM

You are Welcome, Doug!

Doug,

You are welcome! I am always glad to help out ANYONE who has a Camaro on order! I hope the GM hotline # was able to reslove your issue.

It was a pleasure showing you and your wife around our facility. I think you should get her that Yellow Vette Coupe, she REALLY Liked it! AND she has "patiently" put up with your Camaro insanity for how many months??? LOL.

In reference to our Camaro/Corvette show it will be on Saturday, 9 May 09 from 11 to 3ish and more details will SOON be posted. (Along with pics from last year)

We will have at LEAST one SS and hopefully one V-6 to let people see and sit in at the SHOW!!

We still have a couple allocations left from our original group if anyone wants to get in a price-protected order.....Give me a call and leave a message or MacMulkin (603-888-1121 ext 141) or e-mail me at [email protected].

Ron
post #3 of 6 Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Thanks Ron +1 rep

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.

post #4 of 6 Old 03-10-2009, 09:45 AM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Always nice to hear of some great service from one of our sponsoring dealerships!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #5 of 6 Old 03-10-2009, 11:33 AM

MacMulkin Chevrolet Supporter

After reading multiple comments in various forums regarding the lack of product knowledge and/or poor service being provided by their dealerships, I felt it was only fair to make an opposing comment about my experience with MacMulkin Chevrolet.

I ordered my 2SS on Oct 30, 2008 and upon referral to Tommy, Jr and Ron, I couldn't be more pleased. Ron is a true Camaro enthusiast and clearly wants to take great care of his customers. If he doesn't know the answer to your question he will do everything possible to get it for you and in a timely manner. Their service commitment was recently validated for me when I received a response to an email inquiry from Tommy, Jr. while he was on vacation in Florida!

If anyone is in the market for a Corvette or Camaro I would highly recommend they contact Tommy, Jr or Ron at this dealership.

[email protected]
post #6 of 6 Old 03-10-2009, 07:08 PM

Tommy has a good rep over on Corvette forum as well and sounds like they are offering the same quality experience for the Camaro. I wish there were more Chevy stores like theirs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page