Coffee, Camaro and Vespa at the Auto Zone - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-16-2009, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Supporter of common sense

Coffee, Camaro and Vespa at the Auto Zone

Another Detroit metro area retail gem is the Auto Zone enthusiasts store on Woodward in Birmingham. The store opened in 1987 and has developed a fervent following in the midwest. The storeís trade is automobilia; that is, automobile-related items for collectors. It features art, signs, books, magazines and my personal favorite, scale models. Itís basically the premier place for the car model-collecting hobby in SE Michigan. Eric Pasteiner runs the place and is a fine person who is incredibly enthusiastic about everything automotive. Everyone knows Eric and the connections that he has in the industries of both real vehicle design and the model stuff are amazing.

Enthusiasts take in the details of the 2010 CamaroThis past Saturday I took the MINI up to the meet as it was a resolute 22 degrees at the house and the hore frost refused to cooperate for the scoot. It was a crystal clear late winter day as the crowd of bystanders crowded around a production version of the Chevy Camaro (finally coming soon to a dealership near you). Despite the gloom of unemployment, the bright yellow dream on wheels had the crowd smiling, chatting and looking forward to several kinds of recoveryÖ goodbye crap economy, hello SPRING!

http://www.examiner.com/x-3223-Detro...-the-Auto-Zone

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Camaro Focus Group Member

that's cool!

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page