Recent review 2010 Camaro - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 03-27-2009, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Recent review 2010 Camaro

http://cars.about.com/od/chevrolet/fr/10_camarocpe.htm

took the good with the bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 03-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
good thing I could care less what he says

the one line ( The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car.) I liked

post #3 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 AM

That review is written by some guy that doesn't like cars - more of a Consumers Report type review.

post #4 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffY View Post
That review is written by some guy that doesn't like cars - more of a Consumers Report type review.
Maybe so, but the majority of car buyers out there read reviews like that. Consumer reports is a very popular resource for MANY car buyers.
Most of these cars are sold to people who could care less about car shows or mods.

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #5 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverAnxious View Post
Maybe so, but the majority of car buyers out there read reviews like that. Consumer reports is a very popular resource for MANY car buyers.
Most of these cars are sold to people who could care less about car shows or mods.
You must be the only one that thinks that. Any other Camaro board I've seen, no one reads Consumer Reports unless you want to buy a foreign car.
post #6 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
You must be the only one that thinks that. Any other Camaro board I've seen, no one reads Consumer Reports unless you want to buy a foreign car.

exactly...people on camaro boards dont read CR...but the other "average, non-enthusiast" car buyers do...and those people out number the enthusiasts by a lot.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #7 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 08:35 AM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Do you understand that the Camaro buyers that post on sites like this are the extreme minority when it comes to car buyers? Forum members are a very small % of Camaro buyers

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #8 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
exactly...people on camaro boards dont read CR...but the other "average, non-enthusiast" car buyers do...and those people out number the enthusiasts by a lot.
your 100 % right imo that rag is very biased toward American cars, I have friends that would read that and be like see its a bust even though there a 100 other positive reviews in REAL drivers publications. GM need this is to sell to young people young girls, we arent thier worry thats for sure. If your posting on one of these forums you either really want a Camaro or already have one, or have ordered the new one. This guy is how do I say this without getting banned a weenie a sucker and maybe should come to the NY auto show with a shirt with his name on it, just kidding , seriously he sounds like a jerk off by the tone even though I did like that one line.

post #9 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

I think just like mustang forums, challenger forums, and yes camaro forums people wont read or care for reviews like consumer reports unless they come out good for their car. Then you will see people say hey look what consumer reports wrote. They are all relevant in the real world market.

On a side note why do people post things like this on youtube, aside from personal views thats just not good for anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bbDTlaGPA
post #10 of 15 Old 03-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Veteran Member

^^^^

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page