GM does it again.... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

GM does it again....

I have a Vin.....(#622) But it just sits Bayed as my dealer called it. With no sign's of being shipped. Does any one have any insight on this. I mean we have been waiting long enough. If GM makes us wait until this May 6th gala event BS...I might just go buy a cobra....J/K But this is Bull S__T that are cars are built but are just sitting there in waiting.

Hey GM let me spend more money with you...Give me my car....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprspt View Post
I have a Vin.....(#622) But it just sits Bayed as my dealer called it. With no sign's of being shipped. Does any one have any insight on this. I mean we have been waiting long enough. If GM makes us wait until this May 6th gala event BS...I might just go buy a cobra....J/K But this is Bull S__T that are cars are built but are just sitting there in waiting.

3 years from concept to production, it's only been a few weeks since production began, patience grasshopper

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #3 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:

Man I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew it was built and they just wasn't shipping.

post #4 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Z View Post
Man I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew it was built and they just wasn't shipping.
Exactly....
post #5 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverAnxious View Post
3 years from concept to production, it's only been a few weeks since production began, patience grasshopper
I hear ya....But the thing I don't understand is GM is crying poverty...Why sit on these vehicles. Ship them = Sell them = WoW $$$$$. I just don't get why they would want a finished product just sitting instead of burning gas....

Not that the camaro is going to solve all Gm's problems but selling a few cars wouldn't hurt...LOL
post #6 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
I hear ya....But the thing I don't understand is GM is crying poverty...Why sit on these vehicles. Ship them = Sell them = WoW $$$$$. I just don't get why they would want a finished product just sitting instead of burning gas....

Not that the camaro is goingto solve all Gm's problem but selling a few cars wouldn't hurt...LOL
Rest assured GM gave the green light as soon as they were confident the quality was there. This came from the horses mouth a few nights ago

Would you rather they rushed them to dealers only to discover an issue and get a ton of bad press? I don't think anyone does

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #7 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Camaro Focus Group Member

umm. they're being shipped now. don't worry about it.

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #8 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverAnxious View Post
Rest assured GM gave the green light as soon as they were confident the quality was there. This came from the horses mouth a few nights ago

Would you rather they rushed them to dealers only to discover an issue and get a ton of bad press? I don't think anyone does
No arguement there. I am just "over anxious" no pun intended. Good point noone wants problems...! Us or Gm
post #9 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
umm. they're being shipped now. don't worry about it.
Not worried just excited...By the way thxs for your 2cents
post #10 of 11 Old 03-29-2009, 03:52 PM
THE FBODFATHER

Quote:

Not that the camaro is going to solve all Gm's problems but selling a few cars wouldn't hurt...LOL
Well -- First -- thank you for ordering a new Camaro -- we think you're gonna be blown away by this car.

Now - stop for one minute and ask yourself this:

Do you REALLY think everyone at GM is completely stupid and that we want to tie cars up in a parking lot - I mean - think about it -- as long as they're sitting there, we can't 'invoice' them and get paid for them, now can we?

Perhaps there is a REASON we've held them.

Perhaps we know that you have great expectations.

Perhaps we know that this car cannot have things go wrong with it from day one......

Perhaps Quality really IS the most important thing here.........

.......and if that's the case - THAT'S why they're sitting there.........

Now --

That said......

I would not want to be standing in front of the gates this week........

..............I mean -- all that muscle just straining to get out...............

Patience, my friend!

We want you behind the wheel of your new Camaro -- but we won't ship them until we are sure that the details are there........

Trust me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page