Where are the cars??? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 03-31-2009, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Where are the cars???

We'll its almost April and they have been building cars since March 15th.........when are the going to ship them?

My build week was 3/30 and would have thought there would have been more activity by now. All my vettes I ordered had vin #'s the week before the TPW date.

Can anyone from the plant confirm if any cars have left the facility?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthre...903#post123903 heres a post of the cars on transport

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #3 of 7 Old 04-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports View Post
We'll its almost April and they have been building cars since March 15th.........when are the going to ship them?

My build week was 3/30 and would have thought there would have been more activity by now. All my vettes I ordered had vin #'s the week before the TPW date.

Can anyone from the plant confirm if any cars have left the facility?

I heard they are all going to Texas. Eventually the new Camaros will trickle down to the "other" states.

post #4 of 7 Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weland View Post
I heard they are all going to Texas. Eventually the new Camaros will trickle down to the "other" states.
Yeah they figured Since so many 4thgens were sold in the State of Texas they would just cancel everyones order and hand out the cars already built to us Texans like they were candy.
I think im going to find Selena's Yellow SS2 , M6 , Rally striped car and take it up to Texas Motor Speedway and turn some lateral G"s in it around the Track then ship it to her in LA

actually I think there is some kind of test facility or something here in Texas but I could be wrong.
post #5 of 7 Old 04-01-2009, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weland View Post
Last time I checked Texas was at the bottom of the country from Canada! That means the cars have to trickle through the other states first! LOL!
post #6 of 7 Old 04-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports View Post
Last time I checked Texas was at the bottom of the country from Canada! That means the cars have to trickle through the other states first! LOL!
Technically, I think you should get yours, first Howard.....it is the first stop after leaving Canada, right?

Getting anxious are ya? Do you have the twin turbos on the workbench waiting?

post #7 of 7 Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Veteran Member

I am curious why they are coming here. This isnt something that has just started.

Just 3 weeks ago on 635 near Dallas there was a car hauler that had New Camaro's and a Challenger on it.
Talk about stop traffic even more than it was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page