Modern Camaro Forums banner

Please help me keep the faith...

4K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  trm0002 
#1 ·
I'm a patient person- I REALLY am... It's been 17 days since my car was made. I understand the quality review et al but come on... Cars were released to commerce over the weekend. I'm 150 miles away from the plant. It's now Thursday and I'm still sitting at event code 3800. Can I please have 4000? 5000 would be really cool. 6000 would be tits. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I can't possibly drink anymore to forget about it...

#4 ·
NO

Well, I wouldn't lie about it. :popcorn:

#10 ·
I'm a patient person- I REALLY am... It's been 17 days since my car was made. I understand the quality review et al but come on... Cars were released to commerce over the weekend. I'm 150 miles away from the plant. It's now Thursday and I'm still sitting at event code 3800. Can I please have 4000? 5000 would be really cool. 6000 would be tits. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I can't possibly drink anymore to forget about it...
Come on dude....the ones who should need help keeping the faith are those of us stuck at 1100...we'd think 1101 would be "tits". Those of us who've been trying for 3+ weeks to get that effin hurst shifter deleted with no luck because some dealers have other "more important" things to worry about than customer service.:angry: ok, end rant.;)

#13 ·
Come on dude....the ones who should need help keeping the faith are those of us stuck at 1100...we'd think 1101 would be "tits". Those of us who've been trying for 3+ weeks to get that effin hurst shifter deleted with no luck because some dealers have other "more important" things to worry about than customer service.:angry: ok, end rant.;)
Point taken. Now have someone change the thread title to "Please help me not to be pissed off". :lol:

#24 ·
Yeah its kinda rediculous,, you would think GM would want these on the road asap. :confused:

#25 ·
If you were in California, we could sit around a fire at the beach and sing "coom by ya", that might help... :lol: :lol:

#26 ·
Hell, it couldn't hurt. :popcorn:

#28 ·
How do you think I feel? I was at the unveil in Detroit 1-06 and have been waiting ever since. I've seen the silver and vert concept cars up close several times since along with the silver production car at indy and to top it all off just a few weeks ago at the auto show here. To know the car is now built waiting for me is KILLING me. I've never been so excited to get a new car before, I think the last car that pumped me up this high was my 98 Z28 when I bought it brand new. Maybe we should form a Camaro waiting support group.

#29 ·
Ya but you've got that righteous babe's shoulder to cry on in the meantime. My wife is going to cut my balls off if I don't stop talking about the car soon. :D

#31 ·
Dude...I completely understand your pain...however look on the bright side...at least you are not a guy who ordered a CGM on 13 OCT and will be waiting a very long time to see his car in his driveway. See there is always a Bright side to things...:lol::lol::(

#39 ·
Actually, it would be drive "up" and believe me I would if I could. Just a couple minor things preventing me.

A) It's not my car (yet)
B) Explaining to customs how I'm driving a car that isn't mine yet
C) Little things like import/export rules
D) The fact that they wouldn't let me through the gates in Oshawa to get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.