Does anyone else find themselves doing this?? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Does anyone else find themselves doing this??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else caught themselves doing this?

I will be driving down the road, either highway or down our cruise spots-and I will see a Challenger, Charger, Mustang or some other kind of "muscle car" and I will catch myself mockingly sayin in my head (and out loud, in my case) "Just you wait, Im gonna kick your aaassssssss!" and ridiculously giggling to myself!

ANYONE else doing the same thing??

Not trying to be cocky or get over excited, but shoot, its the truth!
What are your stories?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be driving down the road, either highway or down our cruise spots-and I will see a Challenger, Charger, Mustang or some other kind of "muscle car" and I will catch myself mockingly sayin in my head (and out loud, in my case) "Just you wait, Im gonna kick your aaassssssss!" and ridiculously giggling to myself!

What are your stories?

Be careful what you wish for...you may end up being on the wrong end of that aaassssssss kicking. Hard to know what's lurking beneath an otherwise bland exterior, imports included.
post #3 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:

What are your stories?

I find myself yelling,more at mustangs, "MINE'S GONNA BE BETTER MUHAHAHAHA" lmao

1100: 2/23/09
2000: 8/7/09 (finally)
3000: 8/11/09 (TPW 9/14)
3300: 9/2/09
3400: 9/14/09
3800: 9/22/09 vin 48156 has been born

post #4 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

What are your stories?

You know what's even better? When you're driving a car you're so satisfied with that you don't suffer "car envy" for anything else on the road. It's the best feeling to have as a car owner IMHO.
post #5 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
Be careful what you wish for...you may end up being on the wrong end of that aaassssssss kicking. Hard to know what's lurking beneath an otherwise bland exterior, imports included.
Its not the challenge-its the excitement that I am talking about. Very possible I could eat my words, but it still feels good to say it!
post #6 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:33 AM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

LOL!!! Yes, totally.

I think it's perfectly normal behavior!!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #7 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:33 AM

Last Mustang I pulled up beside was a sleeper. It didnt even have any GT emblems just the pony. The thing was a monster. He pulled into a Dunkin Donuts and I talked to him (actually a nice guy). He had a super charger, chip, blah, blah , blah, to much for me to remember. So ya, you never know till its to late. Spoke to him about the Camaro's too and he said he was actually thinking about getting the v6 for his wife thought they were great looking cars. so not everyone out there is an @sshat.
post #8 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weland View Post
You know what's even better? When you're driving a car you're so satisfied with that you don't suffer "car envy" for anything else on the road. It's the best feeling to have as a car owner IMHO.
hehe, that's me in my supra and my chevelle... but the camaro isn't out yet, so only for a little while longer i suppose

post #9 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Camaro Focus Group Member

i hear ya... we got a Formula in the garage that runs low 11's... but it never gets driven on the street. there are many times when i wish i could take it out on the street and whip up on some stangs and stuff. and my beater isn't exactly a fast car... tho i do love driving it.

it'll be soooo nice when we get the Camaro cuz we plan to do a bunch of mods to it, spank some ass in it, and keep it streetable

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #10 of 41 Old 04-03-2009, 11:38 AM

Funny, cause earlier when I had my GTO out I slaghtered a Shelby Mustang(not 500) and a brand spankin new Dodge Challenger. Well I have by today standards an old GM car, but it is still fast and I am not a newbee driver. So when this new GM Camaro FINALLY hits the road(this and next) week, even with an inexperienced driver behind the wheel, Ford and Dodge does not stand a chance!!! The LS3 is a sure fire winner for an already killer combo of a car!
I'm anxious to see how the insureance climbs on this car. Not like it would stop me from buying one, SOON!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page