Females driving Camaros? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

Females driving Camaros?

How many females are getting new Camaros? Are you a female and ordered your own or did you buy one for your wife or girlfriend?

The reason for this question is because I bought my X wife a Firehawk Convertible #667 as a wedding gift and she absolutely hated that car! You would have thought I bought her a gun or fishing pole for her birthday the way she acted!!! Anyway lesson learned and she is gone all is good now!!! LOL

Thanks for the input

Colt

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:37 AM

this was more my wifes idea than mine. i wanted to hold out for the Z28. she let me pick the LS3/6MN and polished wheels...........the 2SS, RS, IOM/Black and Stripes were all her idea, i had no say.

i will hardly ever get to drive this thing.............

IOM 2SSRS 6MN - VIN 7553 - Ordered 10/13/08 and Delivered 5/22/09 - SOLD 8/2010
post #3 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:37 AM

Me, me, me. Waiting for the 2011 model year. Will be getting a fully loaded SS the very second they are available, assuming I can wait that long. Ordered a '93 Maro when I turned 16, upgraded to a '95 Z when I turned 18. Got married, bought a '99 Z with the hubby. Currently have an '01 Z that we are repainting as we speak. Desperately want a project '69 sometime in the near future to restore. Even though I live and breathe Camaros, I would've been freaking stoked by a Firehawk for a wedding present!

Katie

Last edited by CamaroKatie; 05-04-2009 at 09:39 AM.

post #4 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:37 AM

I know a club member (Classic Camaro of Central Florida) purchased and took delivery of a 2SS/RS IOM for his wife and it's her daily driver.

Sean

-2014 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT
-2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance Edition
-2010 2LT/RS Delivered 10/10/09
-2007 Suburban 3LT
-2001 Z/28
http://www.carshowdisplay.com
post #5 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt faro camaro View Post
How many females are getting new Camaros? Are you a female and ordered your own or did you buy one for your wife or girlfriend?

The reason for this question is because I bought my X wife a Firehawk Convertible #667 as a wedding gift and she absolutely hated that car! You would have thought I bought her a gun or fishing pole for her birthday the way she acted!!! Anyway lesson learned and she is gone all is good now!!! LOL

Thanks for the input

Colt
Shoulda bought her a vacuum cleaner instead, I guess...
post #6 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKatie View Post
Me, me, me. Waiting for the 2011 model year. Will be getting a fully loaded SS the very second they are available, assuming I can wait that long. Ordered a '93 Maro when I turned 16, upgraded to a '95 Z when I turned 18. Got married, bought a '99 Z with the hubby. Currently have an '01 Z that we are repainting as we speak. Desperately want a project '69 sometime in the near future to restore. Even though I live and breathe Camaros, I would've been freaking stoked by a Firehawk for a wedding present!

Katie
Welcome to the forum, Katie!!! (Yeah, I know -- you've been here for a while but just lurking...)
post #7 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:45 AM

i ordered a 2LT/RS , IBM with beige leather and a sunroof... still waiting on it... but i am very excited!!! It will be my daily vehicle.
post #8 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:47 AM

Thanks! Yup this question brought me out of lurkdom!
post #9 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKatie View Post
Thanks! Yup this question brought me out of lurkdom!
It's good to be out in the light...
post #10 of 80 Old 05-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Camaro Focus Group Member

there are a few of us ladies on here. i have loved Camaros since i was about 2 or 3 years old.

sorry to hear about your ex not wanting a Firehawk. i have one of those too. she musta been completely nuts not to love that car. i love my Hawk. it's my favorite car EVER!

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page