Checking Order Status - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
SS-Eric

Checking Order Status

A little update on order status checking. Due to an over abundance of calls on the Camaro, GM has stopped putting TPW's and ETA's in Dealer World. I have been getting a huge amount of requests to check status lately, so I figured I'd post this. I don't mind checking status for ya'll, but please understand that if you did not order from me, I can not get into details page of your order to see anything else other than the status. I hope this clears a little up. Remember, there is 1 of me and over 4000 of you, so if I don't get right back to you, send me a 12 pack of your favorite beer or a bottle of Jack Daniels, and then I'll get right back to you.... OK j/k give me a little bit and I'll get back to you ASAP

Thanks for all your support and understanding!!!

The Camaros are Coming and I hope you get service and expertise from your dealer that you deserve. If not I'll be here for you

Oh yeah... don't forget I also sell ALL GM Brands, so don't forget to tell your friends and family about me and ALL of our SPONSORS

SS-ERIC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Ditto - Thanks for ALL GIFTS Received to date!

It is getting harder to find the time to check orders. Also keep in mind, if you're at 1100, your dealer should be able to tell you when they have consensus to submit your car to be built....and until that time, you will remain at 1100. Stay in communication with your dealer - if your salesman can't help, tell him to talk to the GM to get this information.

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
post #3 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Veteran Member

thanks for everything Eric and Scotty...I'd be happy to send you guys some beer. If your ever in NY, dinner is on me.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.

post #4 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:26 AM

Eric:

You and Scotty are the best for the help and info. Given that I am in South Mississippi, I know where and with whom I shall deal the next time I will buy a Chevrolet. You aren't that far away.

I have e-mailed my sales person seeking an update but i haven't received a response yet. I presume that he is real busy so . . .

GM Customer Service (or whatever the title is) said that the only thing they could do is call my dealer. Hell, I can do that.

Thanks again for all that you do.

Past: 1985 Chevy Camaro Z28 and 1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
Still have: 2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner
2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS: Ordered 01-13-2009: 2SS/RS M6 in Silver Ice with gray interior.
Born: 05-12-2009 - VIN: 9438 - Delivered to me on 05-29-09.
post #5 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Scotty View Post
Ditto - Thanks for ALL GIFTS Received to date!

It is getting harder to find the time to check orders. Also keep in mind, if you're at 1100, your dealer should be able to tell you when they have consensus to submit your car to be built....and until that time, you will remain at 1100. Stay in communication with your dealer - if your salesman can't help, tell him to talk to the GM to get this information.
Thanks I have been able to keep my sanity becuase of your time and involvement here,

post #6 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Veteran Member

(Voice from the back of the line) Eric, what's my status?

LOL...Just kidding! I know what it is...LAST!

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #7 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDawsonJr View Post
Eric:

You and Scotty are the best for the help and info. Given that I am in South Mississippi, I know where and with whom I shall deal the next time I will buy a Chevrolet. You aren't that far away.

I have e-mailed my sales person seeking an update but i haven't received a response yet. I presume that he is real busy so . . .

GM Customer Service (or whatever the title is) said that the only thing they could do is call my dealer. Hell, I can do that.

Thanks again for all that you do.
I actually got a response from the 1800 # that wasnt a total jerk off try em again I think it depends on who you get one guy I wanted to come through the phone and choke him with the phone cord the lady I got was actually helpfull

post #8 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:42 AM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Thanks Eric and Scotty for keeping us up to date!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #9 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:44 AM

Garage
NFNGSM is my order number my dealer hopes i am being built within the next 3 weeks in May, but if a dealer near me has a Yellow 2SS/RS, M6, sun roof, the check is waiting I need a delivery before May 14, I can't wait till June
Thanks guys I won't mind having you guys in South Jersey
post #10 of 2466 Old 05-06-2009, 10:48 AM

Thank you guys!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page