Wanting a 5th Gen in Central/Tampa,FL area for photoshoot - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 05-08-2009, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

Wanting a 5th Gen in Central/Tampa,FL area for photoshoot

the thread title basically puts the whole idea out there...

But if you're the proud owner I'd love to use your car...I'm currently looking for a location to do this shoot as to one that would have a great backdrop for showcasing the car as well as giving it some edge. I will also take a few shots of you with/in/around your car for your own personal use as well cause I know how proud I would be to own such a beast.

I am willing to negotiate a time frame and payment for using your car for the shoot. Do keep in mind this isn't for any company or anything but if the shots are to get submitted and used by anyone and there are kickbacks of course they will be shared since it is your car. The main reason for the desire to do this shoot is I love the camaro(dream car is a 69 SS) and love what they have done with the new one.

If you're interested please pm me on here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I'll need the car color(it'll help to know so not to clash with the backdrop(s) colors), your name, contact info, and best days free for shoot. I will then contact you and we will discuss everything else.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 05-08-2009, 05:04 PM

I believe someone from classic camaro of central florida purchased one and it will be there tonight.
post #3 of 11 Old 07-07-2009, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

still looking for one for a photo shoot. Any one know of any?

post #4 of 11 Old 07-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Veteran Member

I'd love too...if you ever come up to NY.

Good luck though...please post pix if you do find one.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #5 of 11 Old 07-15-2009, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BConn View Post
the thread title basically puts the whole idea out there...

But if you're the proud owner I'd love to use your car...I'm currently looking for a location to do this shoot as to one that would have a great backdrop for showcasing the car as well as giving it some edge. I will also take a few shots of you with/in/around your car for your own personal use as well cause I know how proud I would be to own such a beast.

I am willing to negotiate a time frame and payment for using your car for the shoot. Do keep in mind this isn't for any company or anything but if the shots are to get submitted and used by anyone and there are kickbacks of course they will be shared since it is your car. The main reason for the desire to do this shoot is I love the camaro(dream car is a 69 SS) and love what they have done with the new one.

If you're interested please pm me on here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I'll need the car color(it'll help to know so not to clash with the backdrop(s) colors), your name, contact info, and best days free for shoot. I will then contact you and we will discuss everything else.

Thank you.
I just ordered my 2SS which should get here mid to end of Sept (fingers crossed)
post #6 of 11 Old 07-17-2009, 06:01 AM

Me and my beast may be available when and where?
post #7 of 11 Old 07-17-2009, 07:39 AM
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Our SEMA is in Lakeland, Fl. Sent an email if your interested.
post #8 of 11 Old 07-17-2009, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

JHMurphy and Indpowr, i got your messages and I'll be in contact with you here shortly and trying to get these shoots set up. I appreciate you offering up your vehicle and time and hope nothing but the best comes of this. I especially am excited to shoot the SEMA before it heads off to show!
post #9 of 11 Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 AM

mine was built two days ago vin number 25993. it will be here soon and i will be ready for pics
post #10 of 11 Old 09-15-2009, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

just a bump incase there are a few more floating around the central florida area. Ive yet to officially set up a shoot for one but at least one is in progress. Just e-mail me at the e-mail on the original post if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page