If you are thinking of posting any of the following, please stop, take a deep breath, take a walk around the block, and, well, don't do it. It's all been said before; not everyone has to say it!
I will speak for myself. As someone who frequents a number of car forums, I give 5thgen.org a lot of credit for keeping the trolls, haters, and personality defectives at bay.
But please, there are still some of us relatively normal types who need to exercise just a little more self control. So no more posts that include:
1. People who pay a dealer markup have "more money than brains."
2. A greedy dealer sold my car out from under me.
3. Someone got his/her car sooner than I did and that is not right.
4. I want my car right now, boo hoo. I have to wait.
5. I can't really spell but I'll just write a whole page to prove it.
6. I'll never pay a dealer markup, blah blah blah.
7. Did I mention how evil and greedy dealers are?
8. That markup thing. Geeze.
9. I am really someone who appreciates this car, not like those yuppie scum with more money than brains who pay a dealer markup and are not in the military--thank you for your service by the way!
That's it. Carry on. [Meant in good humor!]