when should i place an order? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

when should i place an order?

ok guys im trying to figure out when i should place an order for a new camaro. im not worried about getting it in a hurry, in fact i dont even mind waiting until 2010 to order one. if i were to place one later this year, or even the very begining of next year, would i definately get an order in? looking for opinions on both later this year and the begining of next.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:02 PM

seeing as how well the camaro is going i would wait till end of august so you have the summit white color available as well as some accessories and the hype will have died down enough that your order wont take as long
post #3 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS/RS View Post
seeing as how well the camaro is going i would wait till end of august so you have the summit white color available as well as some accessories and the hype will have died down enough that your order wont take as long
you think things will be dying off by then? as i said yea im not really worried about the wait at all, so i dont mind that. im just in the saving money stages right now. i did notice that the headsup display is a late production option, which is very enticing

post #4 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:11 PM

thats one of the things i would like in my camaro but i dont think i could wait that long,and if the hype lasts longer than august then i would be very surprised
post #5 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS/RS View Post
thats one of the things i would like in my camaro but i dont think i could wait that long,and if the hype lasts longer than august then i would be very surprised
i was thinking of placing an order late september, or even maybe somewhere near thanksgiving or christmas

Last edited by mike25; 05-17-2009 at 06:14 PM.
post #6 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike25 View Post
you think things will be dying off by then? as i said yea im not really worried about the wait at all, so i dont mind that. im just in the saving money stages right now. i did notice that the headsup display is a late production option, which is very enticing
lol, i highly doubt it.. my buddy and i wanna test drive one this summer... but i doubt we'll even get a chance by late july..

post #7 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedcorvette View Post
lol, i highly doubt it.. my buddy and i wanna test drive one this summer... but i doubt we'll even get a chance by late july..
yea thats what i was thinking to be honest. i didnt really see it all dying off until september
post #8 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 PM

hey Mike, I'm in the same boat right now, how do you plan on paying for it? Because I know that I wont be able to save up that much right now, with college and everything.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, King of Pop. You shaped music into everything it has become. Sing for the angels now.
post #9 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarofrean1989 View Post
hey Mike, I'm in the same boat right now, how do you plan on paying for it? Because I know that I wont be able to save up that much right now, with college and everything.
im in college also. i do however, in addition to school, work about 30 hours a week. my paychecks run about 450 normally, so saving up isnt too much of an issue. i have about 1100 saved up right now, and i have a cobalt ss to put down at trade in as well
post #10 of 18 Old 05-17-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike25 View Post
im in college also. i do however, in addition to school, work about 30 hours a week. my paychecks run about 450 normally, so saving up isnt too much of an issue. i have about 1100 saved up right now, and i have a cobalt ss to put down at trade in as well
lol me to mike what kind of cobalt? ive got a 07 SS/NA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page