Anyone have access to AAG Trucking site? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-20-2009, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TX w/ MI Summers
Posts: 471
 
Anyone have access to AAG Trucking site?

I was wondering if anyone had access to the AAG trucking site and could get me the details on my truck. Vin 2G1FC1EV1A9125360 order #NKJCX1, if you need dealer it's Graff Chevrolet in Okemos, MI.

Thanks guys


Quote:
The Camaro is 100 hp past its competition. The V6 is running with the top of the competition. In other words, if these cars are the whipped cream and the lower trims are the shake, the Camaro V6 is the cherry on top, and the Camaro SS is the person eating the whole ****ed thing.
-The_Blur
CamaroDreams07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 Old 07-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Senior Member
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 913
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
I was wondering if anyone had access to the AAG trucking site and could get me the details on my truck. Vin 2G1FC1EV1A9125360 order #NKJCX1, if you need dealer it's Graff Chevrolet in Okemos, MI.

Thanks guys
Yup- getting ready to cross the border by the looks of it.



RJT 2SS/RS roared to life March 16th, 2009
VIN 2G1FT1EW6A9100074
ARRIVED 5/13 day 58 Safely at home-> 5/19

"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." - Barry Goldwater
trm0002 is offline  
post #3 of 3 Old 07-20-2009, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TX w/ MI Summers
Posts: 471
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Yup- getting ready to cross the border by the looks of it.


Thanks TRM. Do you know if there's an intermediate stop or not since I'm so close once the cross the border?


Quote:
The Camaro is 100 hp past its competition. The V6 is running with the top of the competition. In other words, if these cars are the whipped cream and the lower trims are the shake, the Camaro V6 is the cherry on top, and the Camaro SS is the person eating the whole ****ed thing.
-The_Blur
CamaroDreams07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome