I honor Military Pricing and Thank You for your Service! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
SS-Eric

I honor Military Pricing and Thank You for your Service!

I want to THANK all men and women that defend this great country. I know it's been said before, but Classic and I DO honor Military Pricing!!! I know that there are quite a few dealers out there that will not, but rest assured that we will.

SS-ERIC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Chevrolet View Post
I want to THANK all men and women that defend this great country. I know it's been said before, but Classic and I DO honor Military Pricing!!! I know that there are quite a few dealers out there that will not, but rest assured that we will.

I just wish more busineses would honor and support are service men an woman. God bless each and everyone of them.

To Classic Chevy for being there for our men/women in the service.
post #3 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
+1

I rememember after 9/11 there were hundreds of business that suddenly had military rates/prices...now after almost 8 years it has become a rarity.

Thank you for supporting the military...from those of us that serve (19 years for me) we appreciate it. And, believe me...we talk about those businesses that cater to the military and those that don't. From my choice of bank to my choice of vehicle dealer I ALWAYS support those that in-turn support the military. That's the way it is...THANK YOU!!!

Semper Paratus

post #4 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:

Thank you for you thanking our Military. Many dealerships don't give time or a dime to the Military for what they do, go into arm confilict, to be shot at, a ship going into a dangerous area. I was in from Feb. 1990 - Feb. 1994. The ship I was on, was the second ship honored by the US Navy to have the same name. The first ship, was in the 1940's during the Pacfic war. Each year, I go back for reunions in Cowpens, South Carolina to fellowship with the older guys from the past. How much is history taught in schools today?

Sorry that I got off on another subject. But we wouldn't be here, or we would be speaking another language.

But, everyone, should go up to someone that is in uniform and say, thank you for your service. They will be honored.
Even thou, I am out of the Navy, I go up to Arm Forces and thank them.
All dealer should honor the Military, but many do not.
post #5 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned

Out of curiosity, does Military Pricing include veterans?
post #6 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
SS-Eric

GM's Program states Active and Reserve Military Personnel - OR THEIR SPOUSE.

Also until 7-31-2009 if you purchase your car under the Military Program GM has an additional $250 Bonus Cash on all new 2008, 2009 & 2010 Chevrolets (except ZR1).

SS-ERIC
post #7 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 PM

Sorry dude, it is not extended to DAV's or retired Mil, it is for active duty personnel

needs no explanation

VIN#A9148288
IN MY HANDS 10-7-2009!!!
post #8 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 05:50 PM

Classic chevrolet is the best dealership I have ever purchased a vehicle from. I picked up my new tahoe for the wife last month. I never had an easier time getting the military discount. The place is alot more relaxed then other dealerships around here. Pretty much all the salesman were in shorts and t-shirts no pressure to commit this second and all the other crap other dealerships do. Anyways when I get around to buying a Camaro I will be going back there.
post #9 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
SS-Eric

...We wear Polo shirts, we're not that relaxed

if you say T-Shirts, Scotty will be packing his box and moving down here!

SS-ERIC
post #10 of 12 Old 07-21-2009, 06:47 PM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Quote:
...We wear Polo shirts, we're not that relaxed

if you say T-Shirts, Scotty will be packing his box and moving down here!
I told you, "CAMARO DEMO" and I'm on my way!

I echo Eric's first post... I've talked to too many people on the phones about their dealer's not cutting them a break and refusing to honor a military discount. I think it's rude to gouge, but to gouge someone that served this country is UN-AMERICAN!

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page