Tunraround time build to delivery - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-21-2009, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Tunraround time build to delivery

My dealership called today and said my car is being picked up by GM they wanted to check over the exact order just to be on the safe side they said the car would built sometime in August and next phone call will tell me the exact date,, im pretty psyched,, my question and im sorry if it had been posted before what will my turn around be if my car is built say August 3? Is it realistic the car could be here by September,, any input would be really appreciated,,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Veteran Member

As of lately i saw a lot of them being delivered within about 10-14 days of being built... that being said mine was built 26 days ago and im still waiting... My dealer told me last monday (13th) any day now and its still not here... i know they have nothing to do with it at this point but its getting frustrating but hey ive waited this long and there are plenty that have waited longer so just trying to keep my sanity like the rest of us here. and if its built by aug 3 there is no reason it shouldnt be here by early sept

IBM 2SS/RS, M6, Blk Leather...
CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmasters, Diablosport tuned, Barton short-throw
Ordered 3/19 Delivered 8/12 VIN# 21970
94' Z28 sold 12/14/09
post #3 of 3 Old 07-21-2009, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by odoylerulez55 View Post
As of lately i saw a lot of them being delivered within about 10-14 days of being built... that being said mine was built 26 days ago and im still waiting... My dealer told me last monday (13th) any day now and its still not here... i know they have nothing to do with it at this point but its getting frustrating but hey ive waited this long and there are plenty that have waited longer so just trying to keep my sanity like the rest of us here. and if its built by aug 3 there is no reason it shouldnt be here by early sept
thanks sounds good to me,, im just glad I have a good idea of when she is comming home

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page