Finally got to drive one! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 08-05-2009, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

Finally got to drive one!

Well, this past weekend, I took my family up and we stayed with our good friends up in Franklin, In. My friends dad finally got his 1LT in a couple weeks ago and he was going on vacation to california and wanted his son to keep it in his garage while hes gone. perfect time to go visit my friend

I have been looking at this car for about 8 months now and think about it all the time. I am hoping to get a 2SS next year when I get my bonus from work.

Like I said, his dad got the 1LT, 6spd, and I was very surprised!. The V6 has alot of power!. I would be thrilled to drive the V8!. I liked it alot, I went over the whole car, and did not really find anything I didnt like.

1 thing was probably the push open gas door, just need to get a locking gas cap.

Also, it didnt quite sound like I though it would, but I see you guys already have a fix for that

My real question would be is what do you guys think the resale value is for these cars? a year or so old?

Does anybody have the values on these yet? Last I looked about a month ago, nada or kbb didnt have them?

Thanks guys and I love this site!, Keep posting new pics, videos, and things to do to your camaros!

Thanks,

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-07-2009, 07:18 AM

Any chance your friend's dad will be reading this, and surprised? Hope he didn't note the odometer reading before leaving

Resale value should be strong as long as they're in short supply. If GM overproduces them, all bets are off. Used Mustang values should provide some indication.

TrueDelta.com
Vehicle reliability, fuel economy, and price comparison information
post #3 of 4 Old 08-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Veteran Member

reminds me of "ferris buellers day off".

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.

post #4 of 4 Old 08-07-2009, 05:24 PM

The gas door is one of the very few things I don't like about my Camaro. I almost want something like a clear bra put over it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page