Photos of 2010 Camaro backup sensors installed from factory pics - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Photos of 2010 Camaro backup sensors installed from factory pics

A Camaro5 member went to a show lastnight and got shots from his blackberry of a New Camaro with backup sensors installed. This is a Gm car meaning it hasnt been sold yet so its probably the 1st one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Veteran Member

Those sensors don't bother me...on a darker color wouldn't be that noticeable. I don't have them on my car...don't really care all that much about them either way.

The "curry" dealer is one of the bigger dealers around here. Also supposedly asking for a $10k markup on the SS.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #3 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Veteran Member

i dont like it. ruins the looks of the car.

post #4 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

I HATE IT. and with the Color im getting it screams look I got ACNE !!!!!!

This is a freakin Camaro not a dodge Caravan. Make this an option not standard. I want to drive my car not let some dam computer tell me what to do. I have never hit anything nor will I ever....I know how to drive without hitting stuff. Yeah im a little rough when it comes to this subject....the only reason you would hit something is if you were not paying attention.

I wish they would have installed these above the rear diffuser above the exhaust tips across. just ontp the silver of the car. Not right in the middle of the rear fascia.

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 09-10-2009 at 11:46 AM.
post #5 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Supporting Super Moderator

I would not be oposed to a reverse camera that don't require the dots. I like having a reverse camera. Not because I can't back up without hitting anything, but it does make moving around in tight spaces much faster and when backing up I can get to the end over the driveway faster than without, but the backup sensors do not help me much at all. I would rather have a camera or nothing at all.

1998 Camaro A4 7.06 @ 96.5 MPH NA 1.47 best 60ft
2010 Camaro Tube Chassis work in progress
post #6 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonppr View Post
I would not be oposed to a reverse camera that don't require the dots. I like having a reverse camera. Not because I can't back up without hitting anything, but it does make moving around in tight spaces much faster and when backing up I can get to the end over the driveway faster than without, but the backup sensors do not help me much at all. I would rather have a camera or nothing at all.
I can see that maybe those are not noticable.
seeing out of this car reminds me of a Corvette are they getting these also ? HELL NO

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 09-10-2009 at 11:57 AM.
post #7 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 11:59 AM

I don't like 'em. I learned to drive using my dad's 1978 Impala station wagon. I never hit anything with that beast and I seriously doubt I would anything with a new $35,000 Camaro.

2010 RY 2SS 6M
post #8 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicompression View Post
I don't like 'em. I learned to drive using my dad's 1978 Impala station wagon. I never hit anything with that beast and I seriously doubt I would anything with a new $35,000 Camaro.
both my cars are big, haven't hit anything with them, don't plan to either.

Looks like the sensors might be covered by your license plate?

post #9 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedcorvette View Post
both my cars are big, haven't hit anything with them, don't plan to either.

Looks like the sensors might be covered by your license plate?

if you are looking at those 2 big dark holes inside the license plate ring someone please throw a brick at him lol j/k

its the dots across the back bumper or the ones on each side of the backup lights hahahahahahaha

Those Big dark holes behind the license plate are for the trunk monkey shunt to breath.

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 09-10-2009 at 12:18 PM.
post #10 of 33 Old 09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
if you are looking at those 2 big dark holes inside the license plate ring someone please throw a brick at him lol j/k

its the dots across the back bumper or the ones on each side of the backup lights hahahahahahaha

Those Big dark holes behind the license plate are for the trunk monkey shunt to breath.
oh jeez.. wow i missed that... ya'll are making a stink about those?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page