Silly Mustang Driver II - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-07-2009, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Silly Mustang Driver II

Me and my wife went for a spin this afternoon on the Camaro. We were going down south on I-95 when we ran into some traffic. A few minutes later a silver Mustang literally stops next to me on the passenger side and starts accelerating trying to make me race him. We're stuck in traffic and this dude wants to race? Retard. Anyway, eventually he gives up and slowly drives away.

I start telling my wife about the other Mustang story that someone posted here a few days ago and how stupid some of these Mustang drivers are. While talking to her I notice distant flashing lights which pretty much meant why we were stuck in traffic, an accident. Once I drive by the accident guess what? A gold metallic Mustang GT500 with black stripes was on the side of the road with the passengers side wrecked from bumper to bumper. I told my wife "see what I'm saying?" only to see a red Camaro 2SS also with black stripes a few yards away from the mustang. Apparently the Camaro and Mustang got to close to each other (pretty sure racing was involved) and came in contact side by side. At least looks like no one got hurt.

People, let's not become silly. Leave the racing for the track. Be safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-07-2009, 03:35 PM

Several of these types of things have happened to (minus the accidents) I guess the stang owners here must have more smarts to accept the "NO" sign and drive on. I did street racing 30 years ago...they almost always end the same way.....painful,damaging, or death. If you are lucky enough to make it thru the ordeal....you remember how lucky you were. I for one love my vehicles (Camaro/HD) to remember I was once lucky and not to forget it.

needs no explanation

VIN#A9148288
IN MY HANDS 10-7-2009!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page