small and quick story...i was in AC and.. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 01-30-2010, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

small and quick story...i was in AC and..

just a quick new story...i went to showboat in Atlantic city to see Shinedown at the house of blues and i go to the self park...i see there's another '10 camaro 2 cars in front of me in line, and one of the guys directing traffic tells us that we were the 11th and 12th '10 camaro's he saw that night...and that he himself had one since his father owned a dealership...interesting to see how much this car has expanded into the public....btw Shinedown was absolutely incredible, i suggest you go see them if you like heavier music.

just something i though I'd share....i can only hope they don't become a dime a dozen like mustangs, dont get me wrong i love the car....but i like the legendary aspect of it

2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible Auto, CGM
2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 3.6L Manual [Production #115] Black with cyber grey stripes (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3370622) Traded 12/10/11
August 2011 MotM
-"Team LLT" representative
South Jersey Camaro Club member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Veteran Member

They will be a dime a dozen. They wouldn't have brought it back if that weren't the plan. That's to make sure we have the Camaro around permanently.

IMO, the more Camaro fans we have, the better. Unfortunately, not everyone will be keeping their Camaros and they will move on to the next big thing.

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #3 of 7 Old 01-31-2010, 12:42 PM
Camaro Focus Group Member

i think that's cool. i always love seeing other Camaros (and Firebirds) on the road.

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-

post #4 of 7 Old 01-31-2010, 06:59 PM

Yeah you can tell the true enthusiasts from those that just have the car. Right after I got my car I was sitting at a light and a lady pulled up next to me and I was like "cool another 2010 Camaro" so I smiled and gave the normal nod and all I got in return was a dirty look lol. Oh well I tried

Glenn
2010 Inferno Orange Metallic SSRS
post #5 of 7 Old 01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANTA View Post
Yeah you can tell the true enthusiasts from those that just have the car. Right after I got my car I was sitting at a light and a lady pulled up next to me and I was like "cool another 2010 Camaro" so I smiled and gave the normal nod and all I got in return was a dirty look lol. Oh well I tried
Fortunately, they're easy to weed through the pack. Us die-hards will be around

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #6 of 7 Old 02-01-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
They will be a dime a dozen. They wouldn't have brought it back if that weren't the plan. That's to make sure we have the Camaro around permanently.

IMO, the more Camaro fans we have, the better. Unfortunately, not everyone will be keeping their Camaros and they will move on to the next big thing.
I hope that they are a dime a dozen. When the gen 4's were only selling about 30,000 cars per year, GM stopped making them. I traded my 98 for an 02 because of that. If there were no gen 5, I would still have my 02 SS. The muscle car wars were a beautiful thing. Every year there was something faster. It lasted for a decade.From 1960 to 1970 Chevy went from a tripple carbed 348 to an aluminum 427 in that decade.
post #7 of 7 Old 02-02-2010, 06:58 AM

Almost 90,000 already in the first year. Pretty soon you will see them everywhere

1SS/RS,yellow on black,6M,polished wheels THANK YOU CAMARO SCOTTY!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page