Anyone know how long it takes the factory to ship? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 01-31-2010, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
dandgramsay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Borger, TX
Posts: 25
 
Anyone know how long it takes the factory to ship?

Hi!
Just wondering if anybody has an idea of how long it takes the factory to ship after production? Our Bumblebee is scheduled for production this week.

Thanks,
Gail & Dave
dandgramsay is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Veteran Member
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 7,873
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandgramsay View Post
Hi!
Just wondering if anybody has an idea of how long it takes the factory to ship after production? Our Bumblebee is scheduled for production this week.

Thanks,
Gail & Dave
Mine was delivered 10 days after it was built. I am in NY though...a little closer to Oshawa, but it did ship quickly.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
POWERFREAK is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 01-31-2010, 07:58 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,818
  
You know after reading through the threads I swear this week is the week for Yellow Cars to be built
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
 
Depending on where it's being shipped from in the US, how (container or not, and the size of the car(car, truck, van) the cost will vary. Early last year, I shipped a 2004 Toyota Sequoia in a container from the Houston port for $2000. Not sure how much my dad cleared it. But I think they the clearing cost is also based on the year, value, size, etc. The car itself was $22,000. For a $6000 car, I would not even bother with a container.
balthasarbal is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Veteran Member
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 7,873
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by balthasarbal View Post
Depending on where it's being shipped from in the US, how (container or not, and the size of the car(car, truck, van) the cost will vary. Early last year, I shipped a 2004 Toyota Sequoia in a container from the Houston port for $2000. Not sure how much my dad cleared it. But I think they the clearing cost is also based on the year, value, size, etc. The car itself was $22,000. For a $6000 car, I would not even bother with a container.
you totally didn't understand and/or read the question.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
POWERFREAK is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 02-01-2010, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
dandgramsay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Borger, TX
Posts: 25
 
Thanks for all the help.
Gail and Dave
dandgramsay is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 26
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
You know after reading through the threads I swear this week is the week for Yellow Cars to be built
Yup,I am one of those with a TPW of this week and yellow.

1SS/RS,yellow on black,6M,polished wheels THANK YOU CAMARO SCOTTY!!
papabearcamaro is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 02-02-2010, 07:26 AM
www.camaroscotty.com
 
Camaro Scotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: www.heiserchevroletcadillac.com
Posts: 5,298
  
Garage
Factory stripes will tie it up a week or so....

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
Camaro Scotty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome