Vote for me to advertise Camaros this summer, win an iPad!!! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 06:06 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Vote for me to advertise Camaros this summer, win an iPad!!!

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm asking everybody for help on this one! I entered into a contest/application to be a Chevy Rider and now I made it to the finalist round and I need your help!!! I really would be excited to have the opportunity to promote Chevy and the Camaro around Chicago at public events, but I can't do it unless I get votes! So if you can please vote for me, and enter yourself in to win a free iPad at the same time!

1. Go to: http://www.chevy-riders.com/chicago/
2. Fill out the form
3. Select "Christopher Brown" in the pop up list at the end of the form marked "Vote now for your favorite Chevy Rider" And submit your vote!

Tell your friends to vote for me! I know I've only made a few posts here, but this is really important to me and I want to help support Chevy in any way possible, because I'm a patriot and we need to keep our engineers and skilled labor busy with strong sales!

Patiently waiting for my 2011 SS...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Supporter of common sense

What exactly is the "Chevy Riders"?

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #3 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 09:12 AM Thread Starter

They're basically a few people that would go to local events and give away prizes and from what I understand, we'd also get to drive around in the Camaro and possibly other cars and give away prizes and tickets to these local events. It's really to advertise Chevy products. I just want to spread the love!

post #4 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 10:22 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab2g View Post
Ok, so here's the deal. I'm asking everybody for help on this one! I entered into a contest/application to be a Chevy Rider and now I made it to the finalist round and I need your help!!! I really would be excited to have the opportunity to promote Chevy and the Camaro around Chicago at public events, but I can't do it unless I get votes! So if you can please vote for me, and enter yourself in to win a free iPad at the same time!

1. Go to: http://www.chevy-riders.com/chicago/
2. Fill out the form
3. Select "Christopher Brown" in the pop up list at the end of the form marked "Vote now for your favorite Chevy Rider" And submit your vote!

Tell your friends to vote for me! I know I've only made a few posts here, but this is really important to me and I want to help support Chevy in any way possible, because I'm a patriot and we need to keep our engineers and skilled labor busy with strong sales!
So let me get this straight, you want us to help you win a prize, and by doing this we're showing our support for Chevy?

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
post #5 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 11:30 AM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Dang, I entered too, but I guess I didn't get picked to be a finalist lol.

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #6 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
I would of voted for you Tim

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #7 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanChevy View Post
I would of voted for you Tim
This seems like a conga line scheme, which I hope doesn't become a habit here.

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
post #8 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weland View Post
So let me get this straight, you want us to help you win a prize, and by doing this we're showing our support for Chevy?
Well not exactly. I didn't know I'd get a negative reaction by doing this. But part of this contest is for me to get as many people as I can to vote for me so that I can become one of the official Chevy Riders. This is a group of people that would be contracted by GM to advertise Chevy products at events and give away prizes to others. They have not stated that I would be paid/compensated in any shape or form.

You could win an iPad by voting. I don't win anything if you vote. But I'd really appreciate it if you guys would give me the benefit of the doubt and vote for me! I really just want the chance to promote the Camaro and other Chevy cars because I feel in my heart that having somebody that really loves the car selling people on it is a very effective tool!

post #9 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
I voted good luck

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #10 of 13 Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneSS/RS View Post
Dang, I entered too, but I guess I didn't get picked to be a finalist lol.
Well, I'm in the top 100. So who knows. I have to make it to the top 25 to be really considered they say. So we'll see what happens. Lets hope that a lot of the top 100 that made the cut weren't really serious about this job and I'll get in because I seriously want to do this! I promise I'll promote Chevy with honor!

Thanks for your votes so far!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page