Camaros all over - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Camaros all over

Went for a drive yesterday and within the first 5 minutes, passed three Camaros on the road.

Sweet.

And a neighbor across the street from me just got her's delivered. Two on the block and a Challenger next door. Need to take pics of the three together and post. Challenger is a beaut -- Red Classic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Veteran Member

yup...seems to be a lot of Camaro's on the road in LI.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #3 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 12:20 PM

I've only seen a handful here in zona. Did a drive to san diego once and didnt see a single one. Not even a challenger or a new mustang. Guess they're more broke than I thought.

post #4 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Veteran Member

I barely ever see any in my city, but I took a roadtrip to the coast this weekend and saw five in the tiny coast town
post #5 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 02:04 PM

yep they are rare in my parts as well.
post #6 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Veteran Member

I see them every so often in Cincy. I'm kind of glad they're not all over yet.

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
post #7 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 04:16 PM

I used to almost see 5-6 everyday just on the way to work. I moved and head a different direction and see 1 or 2 now.
post #8 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilnocr View Post
Went for a drive yesterday and within the first 5 minutes, passed three Camaros on the road.

Sweet.

And a neighbor across the street from me just got her's delivered. Two on the block and a Challenger next door. Need to take pics of the three together and post. Challenger is a beaut -- Red Classic.
I just got my new camaro and the first thing I did was put seat covers on them. I didn't want to ruin the seats...the outside bolster always seems to get wear and tear. Not with SeatSavers by Supreme custom seat covers, I get them for the entire family. They really look nice and fit great...not sliding in and out with you, they stay put and keep seats clean and dry and best of all are easy to install and just as easy to keep clean...they're removable and washable. I recommend them to anyone with kids especially. Check it out at http://www.seatsavers.com
post #9 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 08:45 PM

See, I'm happy to see the Camaro selling so HOT.. and I love passing another on the road, but here in Vegas they are everywhere!! I was hoping it would stay exclusive a little longer. when I ordered in October I saw maybe 2 a month.. when I received mine in February I was seeing 2 a week. Now I see them almost every day! sometimes i see 4 or 5 in a day! good news for GM but bad for us that want it to be a special car, not just another mustang every 2 blocks! With that said, My car is bad ass and still gets more looks than a lot of the super cars that drive in Vegas. Its not rare to see lambos, ferraris, Bentleys, Rolls Royce and so on when cruising the strip, but people still talk to me at stop lights and ask about her! Who needs to drop $300K to have a car that turns heads!! Not this Camaro owner!

post #10 of 22 Old 06-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Supporting Super Moderator

I see them everyday about a 50/50 split v6 to v8

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page