Nationwide Camaro Meet and Greet! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Nationwide Camaro Meet and Greet!

Hey Everyone, what would everybody think of a Nation Wide Camaro Meet And Greet at our own local Papa John's Pizza Parlor's throughout the country?!

This past August 26th, Papa John's gave away a free pizza to everyone who showed up in a Camaro, regardless of year. I went, got my pizza, and ended up making some of my best Camaro friends that day.

I was just talking it over with the guys and thought we'd throw up a thread wondering if enough drivers throughout the land would like to have a National Meet and Greet on the exact same day at their local Papa John's Pizza Parlors!

This is all in the early stages, but think about it. It would be a nice way to say thanks to Papa Johns for their Camaro support, and also a way to flex some Camaro Muscle...if we could pull it off!

This doesn't have to be done right away. Maybe in two or three months, so as to really get the word out! If we start getting some support in this thread, then we can start up a poll as to the best date to choose. Heck, once Papa Johns gets wind of it, who knows, they might even cut us a little bit of a deal since every one of their Pizza Parlors will be the center of one heck of a Camaro Car Show!!!

We are working on getting Papa John's cooperation with this event, but nothing is concrete as of yet- will keep you posted on any changes. Until then, plan on coming out and seeing some cars, and meeting some new people!

The Location: Nation Wide!!! (Get together and choose up your own PJ's locally if there are multiple locations. Although if you live in a city where the turnout may be huge, everybody may have to be split up amongst them. Get in touch with each other and decide for yourselves.)

The Date: August 26, 2010

The Time: 6pm - however long everyone wants to stay...but 2 hours anyway sounds good.

So far Papa John's is not behind this, so do NOT go there expecting a free pizza!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Great idea

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #3 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, tell everyone! We want this thing to reach as many Camaro owners as possible!

post #4 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
Hey Everyone, what would everybody think of a Nation Wide Camaro Meet And Greet at our own local Papa John's Pizza Parlor's throughout the country?!

This past August 26th, Papa John's gave away a free pizza to everyone who showed up in a Camaro, regardless of year. I went, got my pizza, and ended up making some of my best Camaro friends that day.

I was just talking it over with the guys and thought we'd throw up a thread wondering if enough drivers throughout the land would like to have a National Meet and Greet on the exact same day at their local Papa John's Pizza Parlors!

This is all in the early stages, but think about it. It would be a nice way to say thanks to Papa Johns for their Camaro support, and also a way to flex some Camaro Muscle...if we could pull it off!

This doesn't have to be done right away. Maybe in two or three months, so as to really get the word out! If we start getting some support in this thread, then we can start up a poll as to the best date to choose. Heck, once Papa Johns gets wind of it, who knows, they might even cut us a little bit of a deal since every one of their Pizza Parlors will be the center of one heck of a Camaro Car Show!!!

We are working on getting Papa John's cooperation with this event, but nothing is concrete as of yet- will keep you posted on any changes. Until then, plan on coming out and seeing some cars, and meeting some new people!

The Location: Nation Wide!!! (Get together and choose up your own PJ's locally if there are multiple locations. Although if you live in a city where the turnout may be huge, everybody may have to be split up amongst them. Get in touch with each other and decide for yourselves.)

The Date: August 26, 2010

The Time: 6pm - however long everyone wants to stay...but 2 hours anyway sounds good.

So far Papa John's is not behind this, so do NOT go there expecting a free pizza!!!!
Revo, why would I associate with a Gen 4 owner? I'd buy a pizza and then yack all over your car because it sucks. Hahahahaha!!!! I'm kidding man. Sounds like a plan but we need to encourage Papa John to hand us out a free pizza, even if it is a small personal pie. That was fun as hell last year!!

P.S. - Dude, I WISH my Gen 4 looked like yours. If I owned your car, I probably wouldn't have a Gen 5 to be honest. I miss my Gen 4 V6 R/S Convertible though.

You have been banned for the following reason:
You have not shown yourself to have reformed from your previous ban, and continue to create secondary accounts. If you continue, we will prosecute using DMCA anti-hacking laws.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
post #5 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Veteran Member

Rev if you have a facebook get on papa johns facebook page and keep making a post about it. I'm sure he or someone he knows gets on it and may see it and take the idea and run with it.

Not meaning Free pizza but run with it meaning make it a day or advertiszement for PJ's
post #6 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
They are hitting this hard over on C5 and trying to get Papa Johns involved

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #7 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaproshop View Post
They are hitting this hard over on C5 and trying to get Papa Johns involved
Papa John himself might be on board but we need to stress that is is not a ploy to extort free food out of him. Allow him to decide what he wants to do and if he wants to be involved. See where it goes, if anywhere. In the very least, he cannot stop us from arranging our own meets at PJ locations.

You have been banned for the following reason:
You have not shown yourself to have reformed from your previous ban, and continue to create secondary accounts. If you continue, we will prosecute using DMCA anti-hacking laws.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
post #8 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Parking at our local PJs is street parking, and very little of that!

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #9 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkKnightX View Post
Papa John himself might be on board but we need to stress that is is not a ploy to extort free food out of him. Allow him to decide what he wants to do and if he wants to be involved. See where it goes, if anywhere. In the very least, he cannot stop us from arranging our own meets at PJ locations.
Still waiting to hear back, been tryin real hard to get ahold of Papa! GO SScattergunSS! (and Cynagain, she's been really pushing this one too!)

post #10 of 46 Old 07-09-2010, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkKnightX View Post
Revo, why would I associate with a Gen 4 owner? I'd buy a pizza and then yack all over your car because it sucks. Hahahahaha!!!! I'm kidding man. Sounds like a plan but we need to encourage Papa John to hand us out a free pizza, even if it is a small personal pie. That was fun as hell last year!!

P.S. - Dude, I WISH my Gen 4 looked like yours. If I owned your car, I probably wouldn't have a Gen 5 to be honest. I miss my Gen 4 V6 R/S Convertible though.
LOL!!! I just saw this comment, ya durty baystid! We gotta race someday so your car can GET BEAT DOWN BY A 4th GEN!!!

And by 'get beat down', I mean SPANK ALL OVER MY 4th GEN

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page