Hylton: The Man, The Driver, The Humanitarian - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 07-11-2010, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

Hylton: The Man, The Driver, The Humanitarian

Hylton! Congratulations!! Long time coming man!! When I have more time I want to post how you and Bell040 actually had huge input on helping me decide what to do with my car's paint scheme. You deserved COTM man!! Your involvement, motivation, energy and input in everything Camaro is absolutely outstanding!! Not a selfish fiber in your being and always willing to stop and answer questions when you are asked!! I'm going to try like hell to meet you at the Oshawa M&G and congratulate you in person!! KUDOS AGAIN MAN!!

You have been banned for the following reason:
You have not shown yourself to have reformed from your previous ban, and continue to create secondary accounts. If you continue, we will prosecute using DMCA anti-hacking laws.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Last edited by DkKnightX; 07-11-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-12-2010, 09:36 AM

The humanitarian?

I'm sure you'll get to meet him in Oshawa. He's good people.

RJT 2SS/RS roared to life March 16th, 2009
VIN 2G1FT1EW6A9100074
ARRIVED 5/13 day 58 Safely at home-> 5/19

"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." - Barry Goldwater
post #3 of 10 Old 07-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkKnightX View Post
Hylton! Congratulations!! Long time coming man!! When I have more time I want to post how you and Bell040 actually had huge input on helping me decide what to do with my car's paint scheme. You deserved COTM man!! Your involvement, motivation, energy and input in everything Camaro is absolutely outstanding!! Not a selfish fiber in your being and always willing to stop and answer questions when you are asked!! I'm going to try like hell to meet you at the Oshawa M&G and congratulate you in person!! KUDOS AGAIN MAN!!
Could not have said it better!

Sept '10 Member of the Month

Track your Camaro @ www.gmconnects.com

"Bella" 2SS/RS, ABM, L99, Foose Chrome Legends, Heritage Grille, Corsa CB, K&N CAI
[email protected]

post #4 of 10 Old 07-12-2010, 10:31 AM
SS-Eric

Hylton: The Man, The Driver, The Humanitarian and the CamaroTracker

SS-ERIC
post #5 of 10 Old 07-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Veteran Member

Crap guys, this is waayyyy tooo much! Thank you!!!

They say that it is better to give than to receive - well that may not be true when it comes to one's paycheck but whenever I have been able to make someone's day by suggesting/improving/helping (public or behind the scenes) then it is I who feels rewarded.

I can't buy the level of personal satisfaction I get knowing that you love your Camaro or the Camaro life more than had I not helped. Some people don't get where I am coming from but I will always put the customer/hobbyist first before GM and I will always put GM first before any other manufactures even if it means giving them an opinion which they probably won't want to hear.

You folks have made a significant investment in your cars regardless of whether we are talking about a 25K 2010 Camaro or a 500K 1969 Camaro. For that, you deserve to be happy and you should be happy.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com
post #6 of 10 Old 07-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Veteran Member

Can we call you FbodFatherII now

Seriously though, you may not let us know everything that you do behind the scenes, but you see, hear, and feel what this particular car and what this environment means to all of us "consumers". I'm personally very appreciative of the work you've put into the promotion and accommodation you've provided on this side of, our beloved, 5th Generation Camaro. You are an awesome dude.

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #7 of 10 Old 07-12-2010, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

+1000000000000000000000000000000000

Thanks again man!!

You have been banned for the following reason:
You have not shown yourself to have reformed from your previous ban, and continue to create secondary accounts. If you continue, we will prosecute using DMCA anti-hacking laws.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Last edited by DkKnightX; 07-12-2010 at 11:15 PM.
post #8 of 10 Old 07-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_SS View Post
Can we call you FbodFatherII now

Seriously though, you may not let us know everything that you do behind the scenes, but you see, hear, and feel what this particular car and what this environment means to all of us "consumers". I'm personally very appreciative of the work you've put into the promotion and accommodation you've provided on this side of, our beloved, 5th Generation Camaro. You are an awesome dude.

Scott is and will always be in a league of his own but I appreciate the compliment.

I do understand what this means to consumers because at the end of the day, I am exactly like everyone else. As a result, I look at things from the "bottom up" instead of the "top down" and this approach has allowed me to educate a few people at GM.

Bottom line is that in the end of everything, you are extremely happy with your purchase and with the memories you make while you own your camaro and hopefully that experience will have you returning to GM for your next vehicle. See.....everybody wins if things are done well.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com
post #9 of 10 Old 07-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Could not have said it better!
has always helped me out allot as well!!
post #10 of 10 Old 07-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Veteran Member

Hats off to you Hylton! When people in GM care, that means a heckuva lot. We care about the cars too. Wish more people up and down the chain (especially some of the dealerships) actually GOT that. I think they're slowly getting the message though. I've noticed some improvements lately, not just with the car quality, but service quality too. Still not out of the woods just yet, though.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page